Chapter 18

Chapter 18

ZACHARY

When Alisha is out off my sight I sat on our single sofa. Pinagsalikop ko ang dalawang kamay ko and then I narrowed my eyes to Hans.

"Oh, dude. What's with the look?" Natatawang saad ni Jake.

I ignored Jake said and just continue looking at Hans who's looking also at me too. He's looking with me with arch brow and has this plastered grin on his lips.

Siya ang unang nag iwas ng tingin sabay kuha ng juice at sumimsim dito.

I heaved a sigh. "What are you two doing here?" Inulit ko ang tanong ko sa kanila kanina.

"Nag yaya si Jake. Punta raw kami dito. I don't have errands to do so..." Hans just simply shrugged his shoulder.

"Nandito na kayo, pwede na kayong umalis." I said.

"That's was rude, dude." Tumawa si Jake. "And besides I want to meet your Yaya you know. I'm just curious what's she looked like, is she beautiful like our maid said. She says if a girl went to provinces maiitstura raw sila. Well, mukhang tama naman si manang. 'Yun nakita ko kaninang babae I conclude that she's your Yaya and hmm.... Masasabi kong-"

I tossed a throw pillow at him that he quickly ward off.

I rolled my eyes on him. "Tsk."

"But, dude. You know Ry's Yaya? I mean how come? Why I didn't know about it? We're always together, right?" Jake arch a brow at Hans, waiting for his questions to answer.

"Dude! You sounds like a jealous and clingy fucking girlfriend!" humalakhak si Hans at nadamay ako doon kaya natawa na rin ako.

"Fuck you, dude!"

In the other hand, Jake face was already becoming reddish because of irritated towards us. While, me I also wants to hear the answer to Hans. Though I already know about it but still I want to hear it from him.

Natatawang napapailing pa rin si Hans nilapag niya muna ang baso na ngayon ay wala nang laman, tumikhim siya at tiningnan kaming dalawa. I looked at Jake and he seems like she's eager to know really about it.

Napailing ako minsan umaandar rin ang pagka shismoso nito, eh, tulad ngayon.

"Well, the first time I saw her is in the mall." He stop and chuckle lightly as if he'd remember something funny. My forehead crease, he got my attention there. "She's seating next to the bench where I am seating. She's talking to her shoes. I frown and there's something that she got my interest there. I don't know what exactly she's saying to her shoes. But, in what I remember her one pair of shoes....the front of her shoes to be exact is already slightly hung open."

I suddenly remember Alisha said to me way back; "Hmm, nalala n'yo po ba no'n sinama niyo ako sa mall, doon ko po nakita yung lalaki. May nakalimutan kayong bilhin no'n kaya iniwan niyo muna ako sa isang bench doon, tapos yung lalaki nakaupo katabi lang rin ng bench na kinauupuan ko." But, she did not mention about her damn! Shoe's thing!

Oh, wait, I remember she and her friends (Kyra and Risa) talking and saying continuously particularly to this words 'beautiful dimple guy' within a week way back there. And there something hit my head. I remember asking who's this 'beautiful dimple guy' to Alisha and she avoided to answer it. And if I'm not mistaken they're pertaining to this guy as 'beautiful dimple guy' because they didn't know who is he? Now, that I concluded this guy that they pertaining as 'beautiful dimple guy is... Hans!

The hell! Hans! Beautiful dimple guy! My ass!

Kaya pala mukhang kilala nila ang isa't isa at base sa reaksyon ni Alisha kanina ng marinig niyang magsalita si Hans ay may iba. Nakita kung bahagyang pumula ang kanyang pisngi ng bumati siya rito. And base at that I can clearly see that she likes Hans.