SEVENTEEN when you sat on their lap and hug them while they're playing (ENG)

💎S.Coups

SC: (Playing Overwatch on his desktop)

You: (Attempts to sit on his lap)

SC: (Moving his head to the side to see the screen) What is it, my princess?

You: (Pats his head) I feel cold, can I hug you?

SC: (Stared at you as he pressed his lips together and removed his headphones) I really wanted to play right now, but I can't really ignore my princess, hmm... (Proceeds to wrap his arms around your waist as he kissed your shoulder)

You: (Giggled as you hugged him as well) What is this that you're playing? (Peeked at the screen of his desktop)

SC: (Cupped your face away from the screen, towards him) Nooo, that's just too intense for you, I don't want you to play that kind of game, okay?

You: (Pouts) But I just wanted to try, hmph!

SC: It's not going to be your thing, princess. (Pecked your lips)

You: So what do you want me to play, those Barbie dress-up games?

SC: (Chuckled as he ruffled your hair) I didn't say anything... (Pecked your lips again) Just don't... What if the other players said something bad to you?

You: (Breathes heavily) Okay, you said so... Maybe I'll watch you instead?

SC: (Smiled shyly as he looked into your eyes) So how can I play if you're sitting on my lap?

You: (Tapped his cheeks) Maybe don't play as well, just like me? What if the other players say bad things to you? (Laughed as you tried to copy him)

SC: (Turned off his computer) I don't care but alright my princess, I guess we'll just be going to spend our time here hugging together. (Pulled your chin as he kissed you)

You: (Smiled as you kisses him back)

💎Jeonghan

JH: (Taps his keyboard furiously) YAHHH! THIS GAME IS SO ANNOYING!

You: (Stared at him confusingly as you sat on his lap) What's the matter?

JH: (Stared at you while pouting) Them... They don't want me to win even just one round!

You: (Laughed as you held his cheeks) It's just a game Hannie...

JH: (Looked at you deeply) So you wanted me to buy Seungcheol something?

You: (Stared at the screen as your eyes grew wide) Oh really, you're playing with him?

JH: Yeah...

You: Can I lend this for a while? I'm just going to tell him something...

JH: Huh? Okay, but make it quick.

You: (Fumbled on the keyboard as you chuckled)

JH: (Raised his eyebrows as he wrapped his arms around your waist and rested his head on your side) Something funny about it?

You: (Shrugged) Nothing, I said that I'll just borrow you for a while and he said yes. (Turned around and held on his shoulders) What if I help you practice on the game?

JH: (Ears turned red as he looked at you seriously) Hey, I know what you mean...

You: (Looked at him teasingly) I was saying that I know how to play that game... But are you perhaps thinking of something?

JH: (Turned away) Don't mock me y/n...

You: (Combed your fingers on his hair) And if I did?

JH: Then I'll punish you. (Cupped your face as he kissed you deeply)