You as SEVENTEEN's cold wife (ENG)

💎S.Coups

SC: (Rolls from the side of bed and proceeds to hug you) Jagiyaaaa~

You: (Wakes up and looked at him seriously) Stop shouting, Choi.

SC: (Pouts) What? You don't want me to wake you up? How can I take you to our date, Mrs. Choi?

You: (Groans as you rolled your eyes) Not today...

SC: (Hugs you closer) Why? Don't you love me anymore? I just love you so much—

You: (Squishes his cheeks with your hands) Nooo! Don't say you love me, please?

SC: (Almost teary-eyed) But... Why?

You: (Breathes heavily) How can I explain this... So it's like this... There are times when I feel cold and you, saying that you love me, it just feels weird, and—

SC: (Suddenly hugs you and buries you in his chest)

You: (Furrows your eyebrows) Yah! Choi Seungcheol, what are you doing?!

SC: (Presses his lips into a smile) I won't say what I feel about you... But I want to show to you how much you mean to me.

You: (Smiles at him) Do I need to tell you what I feel about you? But it feels so cheesy...

SC: (Places his index finger on your lips) Shh... You don't have to if you're uncomfortable, I understand. But I don't care if I sound cheesy to you sometimes, I'll do anything to make you feel loved, okay? (Presses a kiss in your forehead)

You: (Smiles) I'm sorry if I'm like this...

SC: No need, y/n. Well, I might consider myself lucky to have you. (Hold your hand) By the way, where do you wanna go for our date?

You: (Looks up) Hmm... I'm worried that you feel tired, but I want to go to amusement park—

SC: We'll go there.

You: (Eyes widened) Really? But you should rest...

SC: (Ruffles your hair) Yep, don't worry about me. Now go get dressed, we'll pick up our breakfast at the restaurant to save your energy from cooking.

You: (Hugs him tightly) THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOUUU

SC: (Smiles as he combed his hands in your hair) You're welcome...

💎Jeonghan

JH: (Hold your hand as you walk to the grocery aisle) Anything you need to buy, my princess?

You: (Pulls away your hand) None...

JH: (Pouts as he looked at you) What's the matter?

You: (Shakes your head) Nothing... I just... Don't touch me, you might catch the virus.

JH: (Suddenly bursts into laughter) WAHAHAHAHA!

You: (Stares at him) Why? What's so funny about what I said? Isn't it true?

JH: WAHAHAHAHAHA!

You: (Becomes impatient to him) Jeonghan...

JH: (Wipes his tears from laughing) I'm sorry y/n... I'm just... You know... You sound really funny...

You: (Grits your teeth) What's funny about it?! I'm not a comedian, Han, for goodness' sake.

JH: But you really sound so funny y/n... I'm sorry, I can't help it but to laugh...

You: (Cross your arms) Alright... Care to share what is so funny about what I said?

JH: Because... You don't want me to hold you here but when we are at home... (Suddenly smirked at you) You always kiss me, nonstop. Hehehehehe...