Chapter Fifteen

Zakari's Pov

After everyone processed what was going on, or at least when I finished processing things; it was silent. Aside from other skaters and the music, but still.

Before I knew it, Laemoni pulled Dominique away and Mason went away with Craig, and what was left of us stayed in place.

I chuckled realizing a few things," Tyler," I trailed. I started to pull him away from everyone, but Lola stopped me. 

"Are you going to do what I think you're gonna do?" She questioned me. 

"Shut up, we have business to handle," Blair playfully mugged Lola before following me.

"Um, who are y'all?" Tyler asked hesitantly. "Don't worry about that," Blair answered before I could. Even though the time wasn't exactly right, I was starting to like Blair. 

She's matching my energy so much right now.

"You remember the date you went on?" I asked him, we were outside so his answer really depended on what happened next. 

"The one from a few weeks ago with that curly haired girl?" 

I didn't know whether he was asking or telling me. 

"Yeah, how was the date?" Blair asked him with direct eye contact. 

"It was ass, and the girl was ugly up close. Them lights in the theater really helped h-" Blair cut him off with a slap to the mouth. 

"Don't." Another slap, "Fucking," an even harder slap. "Talk," another back hand to the face, "About." Pow another one," My. Fucking. Friend. Like. That. Ever. Again." Blair gritted with harder slaps between each hit.

Just back to back. He was getting fucked up in the face. Next thing you know he grabbed Blair's arms, but dropped them after I punched him in the face. Once he let go of her hands, more slaps came.

Back. To fucking. Back.

After blood started coming from parts of his face: nose, mouth, lips; Blair stopped hitting him and walked away as if she didn't just beat his face.

I found the situation ironic since it was what my mom did while whoopin my ass with the belt.

"Damn Blair," I commented before entering the skating rink building. 

"What?" She paused, looking over at me, "Nothing," I shook my head. We both made our way back to the skate area and basically skated.

Obviously.

While going around the rink, I saw an angry Dominique walking from the bathroom area.

I went over to her after I saw her start to grab her stuff. "Where are you going?" I followed her out the building. 

"Did you know Tyler is Laemoni's cousin?" Straight faced me. "

Yeah, b-" she started to walk away from me before I couldn't finish speaking.

I watched her walk to her car, but saw no more after turning around. 

I started to think why she was mad. I mean yes I knew Tyler was Laemoni's cousin, but her not knowing is my fault, how? 

While thinking, I bumped into someone. Lucky for me the person was Laemoni.

That's exactly what I get for looking down.

She awkwardly stared at me for a while which became weird very fast. 

"Can I help you," I don't understand why I didn't just skate away. 

"I just find it funny that you're the reason she's not replying to my texts." I scoffed at her.

"Maybe you should just catch the hint." I rolled my eyes at her stupidity.

"Says your oblivious ass," she followed me into the building. 

"I don't know what you mean by that," she opened her mouth to speak, but I started to skate away from her. 

"And I don't care," I yelled, leaving her by the front door.

I was ready to go especially when I saw Tyler walking over to me. I rolled my eyes, but the moment he got in close proximity to me, he threw a punch at me. He didn't get far since Micaiah caught it and started molly-whoppin' his shit.

"I'll be in the car," I stated about to walk out. Laemoni ran over to where Tyler was getting beat up, but Malaysia quickly got on that ass.

She knew she wanted to anyways.

I had to run to my car because it was getting real ghetto.