Passing first try?

"Omg this book is so....Good!" 

You were sitting in the same tree as Sasuke. He was watching Naruto and Kakashi fight and looking for an opening.  You were....well being you. You kept giggling and kicking your feet causing him to look at you.  He watched as your eyes widened and you squealed loudly while reading Kakashi's pervy book. Seconds passed and Sasuke got fed up with just watching your reactions. "Hey, let me see!" He leaned over you and looked at the book. He read the first few lines before erupting in a big red blush. 

"W-What is he reading by children?!" Sasuke whisper yelled. "I'm going to ask him for another copy." You said while squeezing your thighs together. Sasuke looked at you dumbfounded. "And you call me the pervert?" He said rolling his eyes. You looked up at him and smirked. "Want to reenact this book with me Sasuke? How about we restore that clan of yours right now, right here~" You said crawling over to the raven-haired boy. 
"You clearly shouldn't read that, it's going to corrupt your small brain. Clearly, it already has." Sasuke looked away, but you could see right through this façade. You had flustered him, and it was absolutely adorable. Right as you were about to pounce on the unsuspecting boy, you felt a shock go off inside your head, stopping you in your tracks. "Hey, you okay?" Sasuke asks.

"Sorry for teasing you! I don't know what got into me." You gave the book to him. "I'm going to go find Sakura, sorry for bothering you." You ran away before he could respond..
He was even more dumbfounded than before.
There she goes switching personalities again. One moment she's as shy as Hinata the next she's some professional seductress? It's like she has two different people in her one body.

"Sakura do you want to work together? We are sisters after all." Sakura didn't respond, she was distracted by the fight between Kakashi and Naruto. "Sakura..." you said her name again but she again ignored you. You looked at the fight and saw Naruto tied up and Kakashi was lecturing him. In the middle of his talk, suddenly multiple Kuni came out and stabbed him in his side. He fell dramatically before poofing into a log. You heard Sasuke running and Sakura finally got up. 

"(Y/N) when did you get here." She was genuinely Surprised.

 "No time actually, we have to catch Sasuke before Kakashi gets him, cmon!"  Sakura grabbed your hand and ran threw the woods. You got hit in the face multiple times by tree branches but remained quiet.
She perched herself on top of a tree and looked down for Sasuke. "Sakura..." We both snap our heads in the direction of the voice. Sakura screamed loudly. I smirked at the sight of Kakashi. "Hey, Kakashi I think I lost your book. Sorry about that, it was a really good read by the way." Kakashi blushed from embarrassment. He didn't expect you to do multiple hand signs "1000 years of death!" Kakashi felt a weak presence behind him. But It was already too late to move, two-fingered stabbed him in his butt causing his clone to disappear. Because you were able to get rid of Clone. Sakura was not put in a genjutsu. "Let's go find Sasuke, he could be hurt!" She was again thinking about Sasuke. "You can go find him Sakura but I'm going to help Naruto." Sakura didn't get a chance to respond, you had already left...again.

"(Y/N) I knew you would come for me!"
You helped Naruto down, careful not to drop him. "Naruto let's work together."
"Idk... I kinda"-
"Please!"
"Fine..."
"Yay!"
One point to you and zero points for Naruto.

You both walked to where you have last seen Sasuke.
He was stuck in the ground...
"Pffft hahaha! The Great Sasuke is trapped." Naruto laughed harder, practically in tears.
You giggled a little too, you have to admit after all the talk about being the best, all he is, is an ant in front of someone with real power.
You walked up to Sasuke squatting in front of his head. You pet his head, looking down at him sadistically. He knew that face, you made that same face when he was tied up by Naruto.
"(Y/N)?" Naruto called out to you snapping you out of your sadistic thoughts. You drive your arm through the dirt letting off Jutsu. The ground explodes and Sasuke was able to get out without trying. Sakura also made it in time.
She was happy to see Sasuke was safe and couldn't help but hug him tight. "Hey! Let go!" Sasuke yelled pushing her face off him. "Sasuke, Sakura I was wondering if you would work with me and Naruto?" You asked looking hopeful.
Sasuke looked at you then Naruto then back at you. You could tell he was very hesitant. You had to pull out the big guns.

Seduction mode on!

You tilted your head to the side showing off the headband around your throat that he gave you. "Please Sasuke I could really use your help." You pouted and have him puppy dog eyes that were slightly teary.
He caved in under a minute...
"Fine..Fine! Just stop making that face." He said covering his mouth with his hand.
"What about you Sakura." Your face went back to normal. "If Sasuke is, then I'm in too!"

Everyone else didn't realize the personality switch by Kakashi definitely did. And maybe Sasuke. Kakashi was quite amazed at how your pretty face was able to capture the hearts of every boy on your team. "She gets more interesting by the second. I guess I'll just stay and watch from afar. What little plan will they make I wonder." Kakashi said to himself

Sasuke confessed that he had touched a bell already. He already had a plan to get a bell and told the whole group what it was. He wanted to make Naruto be bait but you insisted Naruto would be a big help. "Okay, the team let's go get those bells! And quick, we only have about 10 minutes left!"

.

.

.

Naruto stood in front of Kakashi he had hidden 5 clones in his trees and 2 were beside him.
"Charge!" He ran at Kakashi full speed. When Kakashi jumped up to doge, two Kuni were thrown at his back and two more at his chest. He grabbed both pairs and that's when Naruto came out. From the trees. "Now you can't use your hand!" They grabbed Sensei once again but this time we were prepared when he disappeared. Sakura was at the tallest tree in the forest and had a clear view of the other trees. "Over there!" She pointed. I looked at her and went to where she was pointing. My fast speed got me there in less than 10 seconds. I did a fire-style jutsu, spraying fire out my hands. He was not able to move to the side because of how wide my fire was so he jumped up.
"Not a good idea!" I smirked when Sasuke came out from the tree behind him. He put Kakashi in a headlock. "Y'all are good. But I'm afraid it's too late." As soon as he said that the bell went off. Sasuke let go of Kakashi. Sulking like an upset child.

The whole team was in low spirits after we lost. We were so close to getting Kakashi, if only we had more time.  Naruto was tied up, and his stomach along was Sakura's was growling loudly.
"oh stomachs growling eh? That's too bad."
"oh..by the way, this exercise,  I decided to not send any of you back to the Academy."
Everyone was cheering, even Sasuke was smiling. "All of you FAIL....."
Everyone went silent....
"or that is what I would have said if you didn't all show teamwork. Congrats you passed!"
No one started cheering again, In fear that he would rip the happiness right from under their feet.
"Ummm cheer? Your my first team to actually pass? I expect some crying of happy tears."
"Kakashi you idiot! How can we be happy when you keep surprising us all the time!" You said grinding your teeth.
"Oops"
"Let's go home."
Sasuke and Sakura both followed the teacher out.
"Here Naruto," you cut the rope off of Naruto and helped him out. "Let's go home!" You said smiling. "(Y/N)....I really love ya!" He hugged you tightly. You pat his head. "I love you too Naruto. Let's go before we get a cold." You chuckled.
"Yea!"
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
A/N: I'm really excited to meet Haku 😍