Confession

It's been 6 years since the last chapter. The characters are now 12. The first episode of naruto didn't start yet but it will soon.

"Hey, nerd!" You ignored the voice calling you and kept walking. "Hey, you! short girl with a ponytail!" You whipped your head around to see a slightly taller black haired male. "What do you want Sasuke?" He stared at you before blushing and looking away. "Tch, go out with me loser.." you sighed before turning around to walk away. He caught up and started following you. "Hey. Why are you not answering me?" He held onto your arm as the two of you walked. "I decline your offer, and I will continue to decline all future offers! Now stop asking me!" The raven pouted before looking away from you. You felt bad but you were getting tired of his continuous asking out. "Whatever loser, it's not like I really want to go out with you anyway. You would just hold me back." He still held your arm in his hand tho. You both continued to walk down the path as if nothing happened.

"Where is that boy naruto." You said causing sasuke to look at you. Sasuke looked surprised. "Why do you want him?" He spoke with confusion and anger. "Well for starters he is:
Kind,
Caring,
Respectful of friends
Fun,
I could go on but I doubt you want to hear that." Sasuke was seething. He snatched his arm away from yours and shoved his hands in his pockets walking away. You watched as his emo figure go into the sunset.

"(Y/N)!" The sound of your best friend's voice brought you out of your head. You turned around to see a blue-eyed blondey running at you at impossibly fast speeds.

"Oh no," he collided with you, causing you both to fall. "I missed you too Naruto." He laid on top of you, arms on either side of your head. You wrapped your arms around him smiling big. He smiled at you and fell on top of you. "Oof."