First day

"Sakura! mom said come eat!" You yelled.

The small (s/c) girl didn't like unnecessary yelling but sometimes it was needed, like for example now. She and her sister currently were late for their first day of the Acadamy.

(Y/N) sat at the kitchen table with her "Mom" and "dad", they had prepared breakfast hours ago but they were still waiting for their daughter to pick an outfit for school, in Sakura's words she had to be "eye-catching" especially on the first day. The worst part is she did all this for some boy not for herself. What was his name again? sake? Susuk? Saskee? It wasn't important honestly. (Y/N) didn't mind waiting for her sister, she loved her dearly and would wait 1000 years if she needed to. That's just how close they were...

"(Y/N) sweetie are you excited for your first day of school?" You looked up to the person talking. "I am a little nervous but yea I guess I am excited mom" Your mother smiled and told you that you could start eating and head off to school if you didn't want to wait. "It's fine, I don't mind waiting," This seemed to upset your father a little because he said, "(Y/N) it's better for you to go now, you have so much potential and that shouldn't be wasted on missing important class time." He had a point, at the rate sakura was going, you were going to miss the whole school day waiting. You started eating, savoring the rich taste of your mother's cooking. "It's good!" Your mother smiled and said, "I'm glad you enjoy it." Your dad laughed and so did your mother. You giggled lightly before continuing to scarf down the food.

Walking to the academy was calm and peaceful. No loud boys to yell, no annoying girls to complain. Just you and your thoughts. It was probably weird to see a six-year-old walking down the streets of konoha but no one said anything. You let your thoughts take over since the atmosphere was so peaceful. You thought about the past, and the day the Haruno family adopted you. You were only 2 and didn't even realize how much of a blessing that truly was for you. Sakura was always there for you, we had fights sometimes but she would always apologized first. You two did everything together until she got her crush on sa-sakue? "whatever" If it wasn't for him yall would still be close. But you still hung out with your dear sister. Just less...

Distracted by your thoughts you didn't see a blonde haired child running your way until it was too late. "UGH!" "OWWW watch where you're going, lady!"

The blond boy looked down at the girl below him. "So pretty!" he gawked at you. "excuse me, please refrain from sitting on me." you stared into his bright blue eyes, you knew who he was. Naruto Uzumaki, the kid everyone is supposed to stay away from. He got up quickly and continued to stare at you before flashing you a big smile. "Your really pretty lady!"

"I know."

"..."

"But thank you very much for the compliment, your eyes are very pretty too. Like drowning in a deep blue ocean." You smiled softly and he just blushed at the compliment. "T-Thank you."

His blush slowly disappeared and He seem to be lost in thought before saying, "Are you not scared of me?"

"Why would I be scared of you? Are you going to hurt me?"

"N-NO! I would never!"

"Then theres no reason for me to be scared." You smiled brightly causing him to blush again.

"My name is Naruto Uzumaki and I'm going to be hokage." His blush was replaced with a cocky smile.

"I'm (Y/N) Haruno." You smiled tilting your head.