ʚ Who Calls You At 4 A.M & Why?

(This is highly inspired)

Aries - Ticci Toby: Earlier, him, Masky, and Hoodie were on a mission. Masky told Toby to get therapy from you as a joke. But when he got back you were asleep, so he decided to call you to give him therapy. You later beat him up after that.

Taurus - Sonic.EXE: He was bored so he called you to see if you wanted to have a race with him.

Gemini - Bloody Painter: Actually, you were the one calling him. You were going for a walk and on your way back, you saw a wanted poster of you and you hated how they drew you. So you were laying in bed then you remembered it, and you called him and asked him if he could re-draw you on the poster.

Cancer - Sally: You were asleep and you were awakened by your phone ringing. You saw Slender's number on the screen so you answered, only to be met by Sally. At first you were pissed, but then she told you that she wanted someone to play with and you were the nicest person she could think of. 

Leo - Trenderman: He was up late making clothes, and you were with until about 3 A.M, and you decided to go to bed. He later called you to see if you would come to his room and try on his new clothes.

Virgo - Ben Drowned: You were sleeping peacefully and having a good dream, until your phone rang loudly. It was Ben calling you, and when you answered, he asked as a joke if you were asleep. In anger, you went to his room and threw him in the pool.

Libra - Jeff The Killer: You were asleep when he called. You picked up and he told you to "go to sleep."

Scorpio - Slenderman: You were blasting loud music in your room. He called and as soon as you picked up, he started screaming at you to turn off the music and go to bed.

Sagittarius - Candypop: You were already awake. You and Candycane were blasting the song "Candypop" by Twice over and over again. He was calling to tell you two to stop or else he was going to come up there.

Capricorn - Offenderman: He needed someone "to sleep with him" because he was afraid of the dark.

Aquarius - Laughing Jack: He called you to ask if you could hold his water for him. (Aquarius is the Water Bearer)

Pisces - Lost Silver: He saw you playing with a yo-yo earlier, so he was calling to ask if you could teach him. You picked up and laughed, telling him that he has no arms and that he should go back to sleep and keep dreaming.