Author's Note!!

It has come to my attention that new people are coming in to read this fic. While this is amazing and I believe that all of my readers are the best people on the planet, I have forgotten to notify you guys about something,

I am rewriting this fic. 

There, I said it! I am rewriting this fic!

Yes, this version will still be available to those who want to read it.

I just realized that with my more recent chapters, I started valuing my chapter production speed over the actual quality of my writing. I would try to type out two chapters a week at one point, then I tried to just wring a chapter out before the end of every month. The story started to derail from the outline and plot too early into the fic, so there's no point in trying to salvage whatever it is I have going on over here.

 I figured that I would just start from the top and work my way through once again. This time though, I have a clear outline, several important plot points, and the undying will of a writer who fully intends to finish this fic before I no longer have the time in my life to do so. Seriously. I need to finish this. I know so many writers that no longer update their stories due to the fact that life gets too busy. There's nothing wrong with this, yet I know that I would not be able to live with myself knowing that this is yet another thing that I have not finished.

So, fear not my dear readers! This story will rise from the ashes of bad habits and soar back onto your screens all shiny in chrome! Hopefully. Fingers, talons, and digits crossed for this one.

And may it return with shiny, steel-belted radials and a finish so well-polished that you can foresee the second coming of Unicron. 

... no that was not foreshadowing ominously added to my note. Totally not. No way...

Anyways, this revamp will have more characters! More detail! The inner workings of the minds of psychopathic aliens! More Shattered Glass lore! Worldbuilding! And lots of other things!

Well... this is it. It's the end of my note. For some reason, writing this feels so sad, yet so liberating. Kinda like when Optimus dives into the Well to give life a second chance on Cybertron. It's sad to see him go, yet we're celebrating with the Autobots because they have a home now. They can rebuild again.

Oh gosh now I'm getting emotional. This is it! I'm cutting myself off now! Thank you all for coming this far! May I see your amazing comments in the rewritten version! I'll leave a link below once I publish the first chapter!

Bye for now! You guys are amazing!

-SincerelyTaleSpinner101