"But I would prefer my cock in that perfect mouth of yours." Seven finishes. My smirk drops instantly at his filthy words, his thumb pulls down my bottom lip, eyes intent on observing the action.

My cheeks flush as I feel the excitement forming between my legs. His effect on me is like no other and when he rubs himself against me, engaging with all the right places I whimper. Knowing he's caught me in a trap of my own game he continues to move his hips. His hardened member stroking against me in the most teasing way possible. The more he moves the slicker I become. The pleasure is slow and torturous, not quite enough to feed my need and enough to remind me of what he can give me.

"What do you want Lily?" Seven's voice is low as he tempts me. I can tell his movements are driving him just as mad as they are me.

"You." I beg for him.

He doesn't waste another second as I feel him push into me. Immediately I note how different this feels and register that for the first time Seven is not wearing any protection. As alarming as that should be, and with me no longer on any birth control, all I can seem to process is not our lapse in judgment but how good this feels.

"Oh fuck." Seven groans as he enters me.

"You feel so fucking good." He hasn't seemed to have noticed the lack of barrier between us. Or perhaps he has and like me is ignoring this fact for the pleasure flowing through our bodies.

"Harry." I moan his name and his eyes meet mine as he moves on top of me. The gold cross chain he wears dangles from his neck, the pendant rests against my chest from the proximity. Skin on skin is a whole new feeling with him and it's bringing me to a quicker high than I expected. I can already feel the heat churning in my stomach as the pleasure begins to mound.

"So beautiful." Seven pants between a thrust, his lips connecting to my cheek and then my jaw. The flush spreads throughout my entire body at his words and the way he rocks into me.

"I need to stop." Seven groans but his movements don't falter.

"I can finally feel you, all of you. So warm." He praises with broken breath.

"Mm." I keep my mouth shut, in fear that I may beg him to never stop. This feels too good and knowing that I am the only one Seven has experienced such a physical feeling with has me even more enraptured.

Seven's fingers dig into my right hip, his other hand rests next to my head to support himself. My own hands claw at his back, desperate to claim a grip on the sensations our bodies are making.

"It feels... fucking hell I can't stop." Seven confesses in a grunt, the perspiration building on his hairline.

I'm fuelled by the fear that I may snap in two if he stops now. All logic and sensibility has left the room when I wrap my legs around Seven's hips and reply,

"Then don't stop."

His lips find mine with a full-throated and resonant moan. The burning in my stomach is intensifying and I can feel my climax engaging as Seven continues to move inside me, confessions spilling from his mouth in between kisses.

"You mean so much to me." He assures.

"God, you feel so good." Seven plaudits.

"Can never get enough of you."

His words are bringing me closer and closer to the edge of no return. My skin is slick with a thin layer of sweat from the searing heat coursing through my veins. Dark jade eyes burn in delectation at me, the veins in his neck becoming more prominent as he strains to keep control of the rapture threatening to explode.