Ch. 3 Command Words

At the Sixx's mansion, just arrived, 15:00.

Wolfe took me to the living room and sat down on the couch. I was still standing as from a young age doing anything without being told (aside from chores) was reprimanded with a paddle to the bum.

Wolfe looked at me in confusion then inquired as to why I was still standing.

I simply responded with three words, "It shows respect."

He nodded then gave me the command to sit.

There was look of surprise on his face but then it quickly morphed into a look of satisfaction when he saw that my response was immediate.

"Well that makes my life just a bit easier" I heard him mutter before asking me(louder) "what other commands are there that you follow?"

"Bedtime, lights out, check up, bed rest(for when I'm sick), silence, grace, dinner, manners, enter, dismissed, over my knees/get the paddle, breakfast, lunch, rise/stand, respect, come and you already know sit. There is also the special command that can turn a normal word into a command word/phrase."

"And what might that be?"

"Obey"

"How do you use this word?"

"If you want to add a new command you have to say the command word/phrase 'obey' then what it means. do this three times on separate occasions so I can remember it then it will be one of my new commands."

"That's it?"

"You just have to be careful not to give a command two meanings."

He gave me a confused look.

"Don't say eyes, obey, eyes down; then a few days later say eyes, obey, eye contact it will confuse me especially if I am looking out a window. I will however remind you that there is already a pre-existing command by that word."

"That makes sense, what if I want to 'clear' a command"

"command word/phrase 'clear' 'obey'"

"Is that it?"

I nodded.

"Okay then, my parents will be pleased. Rise."

I stood.

"Follow, obey, follow me"

I silently trailed along behind him.

"Mom?" he called into the hall.

"Yes Wolfe?" she responded from the room at the end of the hall.

"She's perfect, more perfect than we originally thought."

"How so?"

"She obeys as if her life depends on it."

'You have no idea' I thought to myself.

Mrs. Sixx rose an eyebrow.
"Prove it."

Wolfe sighs and commands me, "sit."

I obey as this has happened before (not here but before) and seeing as there was no furniture around I sunk to the floor, palms touching the carpet, silently.

Mrs. Sixx smiles in approval and nods to Wolfe.

"Rise"

I stand so silently that not even the rustle of my clothing could be heard.

"I'm impressed, show your father."

This was the same as it was for Mrs. Sixx except upstairs, in his office. I again sat on the floor and again I was dismissed.

(Wolfe told Mr. and Mrs. Sixx about the 'dismissed' command)

"Now that training is too easy, bed, obey, get onto my bed."

I sat on the edge of his soft king sise bed waiting for my next command.

"change, obey, change out of whatever you are wearing and into whatever you are told." he rummaged through his dresser for a moment then he tossed a pair of breifs and a large, faded blue nirvana t-shirt at me.

I changed.

"Good, bedtime, lights out."

I went over to the light switch and flipped it off then crawled back on the bed.

"May I get under the covers?"

"Yes, getting under the covers is not a privilege so you may do so without asking."

'At the orphanage it was' I thought to myself as I slinked under the covers and fell asleep.