💔Why am I like this💔

ANGSTY

[B a k u g o x G N R e a d e r ]
you're some scientist
rip in peace you keld him by accident•
•Deadkugo Katsuki not really•
I HAVE NOT SEEN ANYTHING AFTER SEASON 3 LMAO
-----------------------------------

He isn't supposed to be like this...

So slugish...

So... empty.

Katsuki smelt of dirt and burnt flesh. He could barely keep himself together. You hated what you turned him into, whenever you gazed at him all you could see was his FUCKING corpse. Bakugo felt empty too, like he was missing a part of him, his soul? his heart? (Deez nuts) or maybe his peace. You were often harsh on him at times. "You didn't even come out right!" You would yell in frustration. It almost felt like an abusive parent berating their child. This was your mess, now you have to deal with it.

You were cooking dinner with Katsuki, He wasn't as good as the old Katsuki was, he would barely miss his fingers, squish the vegetable instead of cutting it, under cook it, over cook it. The chicken wasn't the only thing that was about to boil over. When you saw him struggle it pissed you off, and when you yelled, pinned and hissed he didn't even get mad he only asked.

"Then why am I like this...?"

It haunts you. He was like that because of YOU, he's nothing but a living shell because of YOU.

"It's fine... I'll forgive you(not like he can't)"

You snapped.

Collapsing onto the floor, with evident tears bursting out of your eyes, you had enough. "You shouldn't! Why won't you be like the Katsuki I know HUH!? Why won't you get mad at me for turning you into this lifeless- Sob lifeless FREAK. Stop making me ignore my consequences! PLEASE -sob sob- Just stop haunting me..." You cried and cried and yet he can only stare with those long gone eyes, so empty yet so condescending.

"But, you made me this way..."

-----------
I LIVE and I have probably a month of free tine!