🌶️Bakugo x Top male Reader

-Requested by 7hat4s1anB1sh_

-Quirks don't exist here

-Bakugo is aged up to 25+

-warnings: cursing, alcohol usage, drugging, R@PE, SA.

Basically: Dear M/n is a very fucked up man

- photography, Daddy k

(just tell me if I tagged something wrong, I dont wanna make any of yall uncomfy)

Title: That's hot

The squad was at a bar getting wasted all but two ,Bakugo and Kirishima, since he knew someone had had to drive the wasted home, and Bakugo just didn't feel like drinking. "I'll be going to the bathroom" He said standing up and leaving for the restroom in the bar, in the back you could see a H/c haired individual eyeing the blonde spike hair like he was prey. Hatching a plan, he asks for two glasses of beer, after being given some he sneaklily drugs one of them and waits for the young man to exit the bathroom. "Hey, you seem a bit too pretty for old bars like these" You said walking up to him with a grin, he huffed and told you snarky remark as he keeps walking. "Hey now! I'm only joking" You say playfully. Bakugo doesn't pay attention to you but you stop him. "How about a drink?" You say. "Like I'm accepting anything from your grimy hands" He says "Scared of a few drinks pretty boy?" You asked tauntingly, Bakugo takes it as a challenge and grabs the drugged drink from your hand. "Like I'm scared of a few drinks!" He says, You watch him as he takes a big sip at the shot glass. Bakugo suddenly blacks out.

Time skip.

"Ngh- mgh" Bakugo drunkenly moans as your hand rub his package through in his pants, you had him pinned to the bed "Ngh- mgh, Ngh- mgh, Mgh- mhh..." He's moaning and his eyes are rolled back in his head. Your hand reaches under his shirt to grope his nice juicy pecs, He was a great catch. "S-top" He says weakly grabbing your hand. You chuckle. "Your dick says otherwise" You say taking his hands off you and holding them together as you lift his shirt. Bakugo could barely struggle but he would be lying if he said it didn't feel good. "A-ah" He moans as you start playing with his nipples.

You take your time and give him a few licks before moving down to his package. With both hands you start to stroke his length. Bakugo was a virgin so it was his first time being stroked by someone other than his own hands. You started out slow and gentle, working your way up to faster and harder strokes as you go along. His toes curled and his breath grew shorter and shorter until he was struggling to draw breath. You felt his orgasm hit and stop rubbing him. "S-stop" He says weakly. "I-I w-want to c-cum" "Ah, ah, ah, not yet" You say unbuckling your belt. "You got me pent up, So you're in for a ride" You say as you position his head so that he is looking up your now semi hard cock. "Open wide" You order. Bakugo complies.

You slide your cock into his wet mouth, it was like he was salivating over it. You slide your hands into his hair and start moving your hips. "Suck it harder" You whisper to him. He does as he is told. You started moving your hips faster and faster as you felt that familiar tightness in your loins. "Mmrhg, mrhg, mrhg, mrhg" Bakugo lets out gurgled moans as your schlong kept penetrating the back of his throat. You could feel your climax coming. You started moving your hips faster and faster as you let out guttural growls. "Mmrhg, mrhg, mrhg, mrhg" Bakugo gurgled as you let out a final burst of pleasure. You slam your hips into his mouth, holding his head down and bust into his mouth. Bakugo looked up at as semen practically overflowed in his mouth. "Mmrhg, mrhg, mrhg, mrhg" He gurgled as the cum filled his mouth. You collapsed on top of him, exhausted from your exertion. You lay back on the bed and Bakugo swallows anything left, You were satisfied but his drugged ass wants more . "Heh tired already?" He said drunkenly smirking at you. "For such a bold guy, your stamina is bullshit" He taunts stroking you slowly, you groan yanking his hair pulling how down to face you. "Oh you are such a brat" You say pinning him to the bed. With your new found motivation to fuck that drunken smirk off his damn face you open his legs and slam your cock into the slick folds of his love muscle. His head immediately snaps back and forth as you pound into him. "Ngh- mgh!" And then, he uttered the words that really made you go feral. "D-daddy! mgh, slow down!" He unconsciously moaned as your hips started moving back and forth faster and faster. Your entire body tensed up as your own arousal hit an all too familiar high. "D-daddy! Mmrhg, mrhg, mrhg, mrhg, mrhg" This time he was gurgling and let out more of those pleas for you to slow down as your own hips started moving faster and faster. His eyes rolled at the back of his head, dragging his nails on your back. "D-daddy! Mmrhg, mrhg, mrhg, mrhg, mrhg! Daddy please a-aah!" He moaned. "P-please! Daddy- o-oh god! faster!" He begged toes curling and squeezing on you. "Please, d-daddy, Harder! Fuck me harder! P-please!" He moaned. While he was distracted you grabbed your phone and take pictures of him, you'd be able to use that to blackmail him later. You were about to explode inside him and wanted to savor that moment. You slowed your pace a bit and watched him squirm in his embrace. "S-so close! p-please daddy!" He begged looking at you with pleading eyes. "Inside! Inside!" He moaned.

Bakugo's P.O.V

I didn't care anymore. I grabbed his head of hair and kissed him as he blew it all out inside me. I felt my face twist in concentration as I kissed him back, his tongue entering my mouth as I felt my head start to buzz. He collapses next to me holding me close. "I never got your name" I tell him, I just realized he never told me his name. "Bakugo" I reply, my voice muffled. "Y-you can call me Bakugo" I say, letting go of him. "Hm Bakugo, What a pretty name. I'm Y/n"

-------
This was also a test to see if it would be ok to start using AI dungeon as like a 'co author'

AI dungeon is a text based roleplay? rpg? idk where ur 'dungeon master' is an AI.

sorry this sucked i have like 45 things on my back
Soo yeah, is this ok? too horny?