☁️ Midoriya x Awkward Male Reader

If u see this right under requests, my sorting is glitching out

Info
• Your Social Anxiety  📈📈 

•Quirk: Florist

-Can grow flowers, and plants of all kinds
-You can use your energy to form the plants
Drawbacks:
•The bigger or rare the plant/flower the more energy you lose
•SPECIAL KEYS
M/N - Male Name
AC/F - Any colored flowers

S/n - Son Name

WARNING: SHORT

Requested by: Monokumafan226
-_-  _-_-  _-_-  _-_-

Title: I-I love you

Y/n had an obvious crush on Midoriya, unfortunately due to plot Midoriya never really noticed all that much. He always saw Y/n's advancements as friendly gestures which always almost made you wanna give up, but it was either having to face him alone or with gestures grand or not and you did not want to talk.

You don't like talking to people sooooo... Grabbing your phone you send the biggest risky text of your life

Hey, Meet me at the park at 6pm or at least before sun down, hope you're free: Y/n

You scolded yourself since your text sounded too desperate. "Maybe I should just delete it-" you say and about to unsend the text when it was suddenly snatched out of your hands by Todoroki. "You wanted to do this, follow through with it" He said handing it back to you, with your text already on seen by Midoriya. Sighing, you kept making ac/f in a circle at a very unbothered area of the park.

Making sure everything was ready, you checked your phone and it was almost time. "God this is embarrassing if this isn't gonna turn out well" You mutter while thanking Todoroki for the help he nods and walks off to do his own thing you stood in the middle grabbing a few of his favorite flowers from the circle of pretty plants and flowers you made. "Ok, I'm ready- I am NOT ready- I'm ready- no I am not-" Before you could finish your internal war you hear midoriya walking by. "I wonder what L/n-kun needed me for, hope he's ok" You heard him say. 'Shit my text was too vague imagine how disappointed he is to know I just wanted to confess to him with my shit quirk, now I'm even more nervous AND TIRED' You thought hyperventilating and [instinct you do when you panic] turning around ready to just leave when you heard him call you. "Oh, L/n-kun! There you are" He said running up to you. "Why are you in the middle of a bunch of flowers?" He asked taking you by surprise. "W-Well it's uuh for someone sp-special" You said turning around smiling nervously. "O-Oh! who is it? Did you call me because you needed some help?" Midoriya said in excitement not knowing 'someone special' meant him. "Uh yeah sure, can you help by turning around and facing me when I say go?" You asked in a more confident tone. "Oh, ok!" He said turning around; ready for your signal.  You organize the flowers and tell him to finally face you, he turns to face you.

"O-Oh" Midoriya gasped as he saw a bouquet of flowers, they were his favorites. 'He probably wants to make sure it feels real' He thought denying his thought, somehow still thinking you were straight. He looks up to see your face which look like your half about to die, scaring him. "T-tada" you said smiling shakily, he looked dumbfounded. "W-well work on your smile?" He asked using his index fingers to lift your lips into a proper smile. You feel your heart raise and your stomach sink at the same time, He just criticized your confession to HIM, but damn what he just did was cute! "A-Actually Midorya-kun" You said putting one of his hands down  setting down the bouquet you blushed deeply preparing yourself for any embarrassment. "Th-That confession was mntfryu" You said muttering the last part gripping his hand between yours. "I-I'm sorry what, c-can you say that again?" He asked, feeling the gay panic creeping behind him. "The confession of mine was for y-you" You said looking away embarrassed, and extremely flustered. And now two boys one holding the other's hand were blushing heavily, and speechless.

OMG HIDDEN TIME SKIP (clickbait)

"And that kid, was how I met your father" You said smiling soft, Your now husband hit you softly in the shoulder. "Shh don't make me look bad in front of the kids" He said jokingly as your son, (s/n), giggled. "Papa was weird when he was young" He said pointing and giggling uncontrollably. "Yep" Izuku said agreeing with S/n. "Hey youpu were awkward too" You complained childishly as you huffed. Making your son giggle loudly and Izuku sigh with a soft smile.

-

----------

THE END this ending was shit

I edited it a bit