💔[1] Nomu Izuku x Top Male Reader

This is so late-
Info
Midoriya was turned into a nomu
•You and Shigi made a deal to convert Midoriya into a nomu so he has less obstacles to kill all might (if that's still his objective only 25%way thru s4)
•Pretend it's another training gone wrong thing 👁️👁️
•Also I can assure you after these events, Inko Midoriya rightfully sued U.A (comforting words ik)
•Nomu Midoriya, w h a t c a n h e d o ?
-Nomu Midoriya can still make squeaks and other noises
-Will follow and obey you mindlessly
-He only has a few bodily changes like more scars and a thinner body
-His strength was increased but that isn't important
-Your Quirk:
Teleportation
°You can telport like kurogiri basically it's Kurogiri's quirk without the mist
°In addition you can also make portal holes
°Drawbacks: You have to know how the place looks of where you want to teleport to and it has too exist too work
-i changed it up a bit
-I also changed how turning someone into a nomu works, like originally they had to die and necrophilia makes me ✨uncomfy✨, so my version is draining their outer most emotions and controlling their minds adding quirk to quirk.
-WARNING BLOOD, ASSULT, AND KIDNAPPING

Special keys:
-M/n - Male name
Requested by: animeplayer2336
_________________
____________________
Title: Oh no..

You slashed Midoriya's stomach with a knife sending him into a very weak state. He coughed up blood alerting his friends Todoroki, and Bakugo. Smirking darkly as you watched them try to help prevent the dying boy from bleeding to death. As Todoroki tried to find look, and rip off discarded cloth to help stop the bleeding, Bakugo began chasing you at full speed. "Bastard! Only I can hurt Deku!" He yelled at you more furious as you played tricks with him, disappearing and appearing in different locations to fuck with him.

While the chase was happening Todoroki was distressed, not knowing what to do and how to stop the bleeding, knowing cloth won't prevent the death of his closest friend. "Midoriya-san, stay with me" He said reassuringly as Midoriya weakly nodded coughing up a bit of blood, he felt light headed and sleepy but he complied with Todoroki and tried to fight the tired that would put him to sleep for good.

(Honestly I can't rn Time Skip after an intense ass fight, I feel light headed too 😞)

Todoroki panted, tiredly as both you, and him had been in combat, no signs of other adults to assist. He was still ready to fight, even if you head Bakugo knocked out on the dirt. You raise your fists, as if not tired at all. He stumbles on his footing, body too exhausted to move, vision going blurry. But none the less he ran to you preparing to hit you with a punch (he's too weak to use his quirk, bare with my friends) but you disappeared before he could comprehend you appeared behind him, dropkicking him into the ground. He coughed up blood his energy used up, everything hurt in his body. He slowly turned his head, seeing you grab Midoriya, who weakly struggled to get up, or even crawl away. He tries reachinv out to Todoroki but he was grabbed by his wrists and was teleported away.

His body shook as he slammed his fiat on the dirt, he couldn't do jack shit. And now Midoriya was going to be used (more ways than ome honey) to the l.o.v's advantage Interrogation? Bait? Lab rat? He doesn't know and he was scared too know. He lowered his head in sadness as the pros arrived a second too late like always.

W i t h big man M/n u w u

Not bothering to patch up the cut you made in his stomach you strap him on a chair. "We'll force out information out of him, while you torture him, if he gets out of control you know what to do" Shigaraki told you as he prepares a chair for himself, You nod and grab some salt and other intimidating materials. Midoriya shook in fear as he made weak attempts to move away from you.

Aftermath :))

Midoriya had lost his voice, the cut in his stomach looked worse and probably infected. He had finally fessed up, leaking every piece of information he knew, hoping he would be spared. "Th-there, I said everything, p-please just let me go now" he said shakily, tears blurring his eyes. "Oh sorry, but we can't do that" Shigaraki said in the most smug tone. You held on Midoriya's shoulders tightly, causing him to tense up. "M/n, do whatever the fuck you want with him, we got what we needed" Shigaraki said laughing, You smirk down at Midoriya who shook in fear. "No, no please no! I'll do anything, please don't kill me!" He begged as you uncuffed him from the chair and dragged him away by his wrists.

He was turned into a nomu, both Shigaraki, and AFO letting you keep him like a pet.

P r e s e n t

You smiled fondly at the memory. "You begged for your life like you were a bratty child at a candy store, happy now? Hm?" You said with a twisted smile caressing Nomu Midoriya's hair who kneeled infront of you like a dog, it was cute in a fucked up sense. Nomu Midoriya nodded emptily but on the inside he wanted to cry, and leave but couldn't, he was a nomu now, transformed to be your loyal pet boy. He closed his eyes and let out a single tear drop and a weak hum, he could no longer speak.
------------ --------------- ---------
The fluffy smut is coming I swear, it will get better

But sorry this was late, hope you liked part 1. I'm also working on the part 2 of fucked up magician m/n x bakugo. If I'm lucky I'll be able to post two this friday, the second being a probable todoroki x foreign seme male reader.
Oh well enjoy :)