☁️Tamaki x Soft Male Reader

Info:
•Ur the one giving the affection uvu
•Ur just giving him all your affection
•Quirk doesn't matter
Aged up
•The age gap is 2 years apart

Sorry yall ( ū -û)✨

I couldn't do flirty so I made reader soft instead, sorry :(
Requested by: Ahegao_King and w92955
------------&
Title: Ily 😘

You were smothering Tamaki with affection, well just enough to not make him uncomfortable, because after all he didn't ask for it and that could make him uncomfortable.

You had just gotten home from work and decide to do a little welcome home present for him by cooking some takoyaki for him, you cook horribly so you just followed a reasonable recipe online. After making some decent looking takoyaki you just wait for him, even this types of soft gifts he was always flustered and embarrassed about it. You always make sure you don't go too far and he respects you for that, you heard the door open and a quiet: "I-I'm home..." smiling, you went up to him. "Welcome home, Amajiki" You said smiling and opening your arms, asking for a hug, he blushes and hugged you. "You want to takoyaki?" You ask petting his head, after a few minutes of you patiently waiting for his response he nods slowly. Smiling, you nod and guiding him to the dinning table. "Eat all you want" You said patting his back and kissing his forehead as you left to go to the bathroom for a bath.

Later

You clean up your hair with the towel and go back downstairs to see that Tamaki barely ate any of the takoyaki you made, very questionable. "Are you ok?" You ask softly getting infront of him, he looks away, as if questioning if he wants to tell you or not.

Noticing his uncomfy state you try to calm him down by holding his hand and running your other hand through his hair. "You don't have to tell me ok? I'm just kind of concerned, just take your time" You said smiling. After a while he started talking. "Th-Things at school a-are just s-stressing me o-out a b-bit" He stuttered out in a low voice, barely above a whisper. Frowning, you pull him close to you and pat his back. "I'll be here for you if you ever feel like this again ok? How about we finish this and go upstairs to just hold each other?" You asked petting his hair, you felt his hands clench as he blushes at the sweet gesture.

You fed one of the takoyaki to Tamaki, he always liked your cooking, he savoured the taste chewing happily you grin eating one too. "So cute" You said chuckling petting his hair again. He blushes at ypur complement and swallows the takoyaki and eats another one. You watch him eat happily feeling all happy inside knowing he likes your food and how cute he looks eating. "Amajiki" You said in a slow and soft voice, swallowing what he was chewing originally he blushed at how his name slid off M/n's tongue so smoothly, even if he has heard it multiple times before.

"Y-yes?" He asked also hoping he didn't so something wrong. "You have a little something there, here I'll get it" You said pointing to his cheek and wiping it with a towel and kissing his other cheek. His face unlocks a dark shade of blush. dropping his utensil and covering his beet red face, shivering like it was his first time getting a sweet gesture from boyfriend.

Giggling a small bit, standing up from your chair, you pat his black hair hugging him softly, pulling him into your chest. "It's ok calm down" You said chuckling rubbing in circles on his back. Slowly calming down from his flustered state and quietly sinks into your chest. "Feeling better?" You asked smiling eating one of the takoyaki. He nods softly both of you sitting down on the chairs next to each other, he leans his head on your shoulder and eating another.

----------------
If the last part looks weird its because i wrote most of it half asleep at night. Even if I tried to fix it