💔 Midoriya x GenderN Reader

Something short, defs not sweet not directed to anyone so anybody can read.

Q: Should i reopen req. after i finish like 3 drafts of mine?

not really angst just shitpost with like
+10 effort to sound funny

Info
-For anyone to read
-You've been cheated on
-Key words:
Sb/d - Starbucks drink
WS/N- Wrong spelling name
Y/n - Your name
F/n - Friend name
-Friend's Quirk
Copypaste
°Can make copies of people
°The copies stay solid
°User must recognize the feature of the person they're copying
°The copies act like normal humans but no thoughts, head empty
°Copies do commands
Drawback: Chances of vomitting, also the copies don't disappear so good luck with disposal

Warnings: Talking about cheating, actual cheating going on, manipulation(?)
-----------
Title: Uno reverse

At a Stharvucks, the 'best' place on earth- nvm you're distressed at one of the tables drinking a(n) sb/d. No not because they wrote Ws/n instead of Y/n on the cup but because you saw Midoriya with another man/woman.

Then one of your friends came by with their BASIC ASS boba milk tea and looked at you and went:

"Man hoe doesn't know yet right?" They asked, "Bitch, duh?" You said and they pull a fucking dark as smirk. "I got the most petty fucking idea" F/n rambling.

[Two mOthA fUckers sitting in a seet P l a n i n g]

F/n and Y/n were at a parking lot after buying some ingrdients to make katsudon,an All Might figurine, and finally a ring. F/n hands it to the copy of Y/n. "This isn't illegal right?" You ask as F/n puts on a mask and pulls out their gun oh so casually. "No cuz I'm just killing a copy I made of you" They said and give you a thumbs up.

The plan, was in action

With the Y/n the copy's set commands it walks into the middle of the parking lot, holding real Y/n's phone.

(Pretend it's actually 8pm during the texting not 12pm)

While it stood there porbably looking stupid as fuck, it puts the phone in it's pocket while F/n shoots it in the face before trottimg back in the bush.

(Rip in peace for the copy)

"And what's next?" Y/n asked as F/n googles how to destroy and hide a gun. "We wait for the police to discover your body, then... we wait" F/n said with a mischevious grin.

Newwwwssss tiiiiiiimmeeeeee

Midoriya bids his fling farewell and cleans up any evidence of him cheating, once he was done he plops his cheating ass on the couch to watch some motherfuckin' T V.

------TV
"This just in the partner of the number one hero has been discovered in a parking lot with a bullet wound to the head, the victim's name is L/n, Y/n and with the found evidence seemed to planned on proposing to him as well, any comments Tyke?" The reporter girl asked. "Well, Jennifer I hope our number one hero won't be too devestated about the news, and whoever shot L/n I hope you die" Tyke said and Midoriya turns off the TV.

This bitch turned like a switch, now he just felt like absolute shit as reality clapped him in the face with a dick. He was cheating on poor old Y/n, who wanted to propose to him at that but there he was just bidding one of his flings goodbye. ".....Now i just feel shitty.." He said frowning.

---------
"Eat shit Izuku" Y/n said as they laughed with F/n at their house. "Guess I'm dead now..." they remark as F/n laughed. "And he's probably crying about how horrible he was to you for cheating!" They continue, and you smile. "yeah"

--__-
don't actually do this in real life

Toodles i just wanted to write a bit