🖤[2]Bakugo x Magician! Male Reader

Info
•Ur are in a very secluded location
• the kirishima in the following scenes is not the real kiri, Was it unnecessary to kill him again? Yes did I still do it? Yes.
•Gang and the entire crowd somehow only remember booing Bakugo and the mental excuse was he was being a douche to the magician, M/n,
WARNING!!!!
IT INVOLVES MENTIONS A DEAD BODY, AND MANIPULATION
•And also, Kirishima a ded mans again even i don't know why i keep doing this (. _ . )
----------------------
Title: You w i l l love me
After Bakugo was knocked out M/n grabbed the dead body of Kirishima.. well more like his skin ._. . He wrapped the skin around a mannequin and instructed one of his circus crew to bring it to life as to not cause suspicion from Bakugo's friends and sent it to Krishima's home to let it live it's life.

Once it was taken care of, they closed up the tents and slept in their personal tents for the night.

M/n' s P.O.V
I smiled at Bakugo's unconscious body. "So beautiful, your skin is so delicate~" I muttered as I kissed and let out warms breaths on Bakugo's beautiful skin. I smile as I began to be tempted to claim him immediately. "I want to do so much with you" I growled as I breathed on Bakugo's neck as I draw my nails up his stomach. I chuckle softly as I felt Bakugo wince. "Hm, I want you to know personally that I claimed you~" I whisper into Bakugo's ear and begin to wrap tape around his wrists and ankles, binding them together. I lay down on the bed next to Bakugo and sleep happily.

Time skip [few hours later]

Bakugo P.O.V
I woke up laying down, and my head hurt horribly, last thing I remember was a rock hitting me in the head. I try to sit up but I was restricted by duck tape. I was confused but tried to sit up anyway, Not caring that my mouth was duck taped too. I suddenly felt an arm wrap around my waist, pulling my closer to someone.

Fuck! Don't tell me this is the same 'Magician' from that circus. My body tensed up as I felt my back come in contact with another, I try to look back and yell at him to let me go, but both were unsuccessful. "Sh, Sh It's ok sweetie, Don't panic. I won't hurt you" The captor said in a familiar voice. Fuck... This is that same creep! How the fuck do i get out of here..? I thought trying not too seem like I'm struggling.

"Good boy" He said as I felt him kiss on my head. "Tonight, I want to show how much you really mean to me, and if I can't get you emotionally, I can still have you physically" He said darkly as I saw him properly, he looked different when he wasn't around a cheering crowd, under the spotlight for everyone to see. Alone he looked more menacing, but I wasn't going to admit that. I feel the dip on the other side of the bed as I saw that fucking bastard, I glare at him as he approached me. "Now, now, don't glare at me, I'm simply doing this to show how much I love you" He said holding my chin up as he begins to tie a blindfold on my face so I couldn't see. "Sleep well, sweetheart" He said as I felt his footsteps fade and the sound of a zipper being opened and closed.

How the fuck do I get out of these? I thought of blowing myself out of the restraints but I'd be shooting myself in the leg by making too much noise and probably hurting myself. Deep down I was horrified of what would happen to me, what he would do to me, but I didn't want to give up.

I heard footsteps, so a stopped what I was doing and listened. "Oh Dear Bakugo, it was fun watching you squirm, did you really think I left the room?" I suddenly heard, I tense up and stop moving. "Oh Bakugo, my sweet love. You're quite unaware" I could hear him whispering in my ear. I ceased any other movement when I felt a hand on my leg. "Do worse to obey me, and you can forget our first time being gentle. Do you understand me, sweetheart?" I heard him whisper in my ear, causing a churn of disgust and other negative emotions in my body. "I said. Do. You. Understand. Me?" He repeated again in a dark voice and I felt his nails dig into my thigh, causing pain to surge through my body,I let out a muffled pained grunt, trying to restrain from making a noise louder than a whisper of pain. I nodded rapidly. "Heheh, good boy" He said and the pressure of the nails on my thighs are gone and I felt a thumb glide over it. "Sh, sh, sh Sorry for being aggressive on you, my love. It's just that even if a god's send like you were never supposed to be hurt. The look you made without your eyes and noise made you look beautiful. We'll do this the next night" He said as I felt fingers hook itself on the blindfold on my face and lift it. I saw his calm, but impatient e/c eyes. "I can help cleanse you, you will consent to it, right?" He said giving me a dark yet captivating smile. I suddenly couldn't tell what was right or wrong. Did he? Did he? Use his quirk on me..? I couldn't tell all I remember was consenting to his advancements the next night. I dread of this, when it wore off I couldn't help but tear up.

I'm about to be raped by some fucker from a circus because he thinks I'm his soulmate, It wasn't even m e who consented, it was something else that brought those lie out of my tongue. I sob quietly body trembling, these will be my final hours with my untouched body, I was scared yet, horrifyingly enough I felt excited. No nonono it's the quirk not me! I thought as the quirk tried to corrupt my thoughts. I felt the bastard wrap his arms around me. "Don't cry Bakugo, I promise I'll be gentle" He said which provided no reassurance to me at all. I shook my head and cried more, the tears staining the pillow on my head. I heard him sigh. "The fear will wear off, my love. I promise" he said turning me around to face him, as he pulled me into his chest, hugging me gently, like i was fragile glass. I never ever want tomorrow to happen.

----------- ----------- -------
Part three might come out ig lol