Souls dont meet by accident

Gons POV :

When I woke up I was met with Killua turned towards me.

Not only turned towards me but... his head on my chest too.

The blush I just got hit me like a train.

Killua. Is. Laying. On. My. Chest.

My stomach is warm and fluttery, I'm having a very hard time hiding my smile, my blush deepening when Killua moved closer and groaned in his sleep.

Fuck.

I'm not a pervert, I promise!

But oh my gosh... the thoughts going through my head right now are thoughts that should be ripped out by God.

Once I calmed down ( he wasn't calm at all, but once he quit having perverted thoughts ) I moved my position a little bit so I could see the ocean below. I made sure not to wake the sleeping beauty that was on my chest, but the ocean was calming to look at. Small waves crashing against the shore, seagulls making noise every once in a while.

The weather was perfect, me and Killua were in the shade too, which made it even better.

Soon enough, Killua began to wake up. He opened his eyes and his face was priceless.

Adorable, but priceless.

He looked like he could die any moment now.

It's not like I was any better earlier either though...

I think he forgot he had wings because instead of using them to get up, he just screamed a bunch of words and kept tripping over himself.

Cute.

I've never seen Killua turn this red before too, the scream did startle me a bit though, "OH MY GOSH I AM SO SORRY!! I DIDN'T MEAN TO DO THAT I PROMI-"

I started to laugh, blushing as well.

I interrupted him before he woke up the whole island, "Hey, hey!!! Killua!!" He stopped yelling and looked down in shame, I got up quickly and held his hands.

He somehow turned even more red than before.

"It's okay Killua, I don't mind it... especially if you're the one that does it." I say looking down, voice lowering near the end.

After a few seconds I looked up at Killua and he had this dorky look on his face.

He looked so cute but I just couldn't contain my laugh.

He started playfully slapping my arm and asking me what was so funny. After a few minutes of laughing I was able to respond.

"You made a funny face! You still looked cute obviously, but it was just funny"

"I still looked what?" Killua asked smugly with a smile.

Oh god.

I did not just say that out loud. Shit, Killua's going to think I'm weird or something for saying that.

Killua starts laughing and slapping his knee, "Geez no need to look so scared, Gon. I don't mind it... especially if you're the one that's saying it." Killua says mockingly, face turning a little pink.

Is he... FLIRTING WITH ME??

There's no way he's flirting with me... he's making fun of me, that has to be it.

Killua slapped himself in the face and looked at me like I just said the dumbest thing in the world.

Except I didn't say anything... ah I forgot he can hear my thoughts.