Chapter 16

SAME WARNING AS LAST CHAPTER

"Not even giving me a breather I see," I pant out as he wastes no time starting up again. He just rolls his eyes at my joke. "No Atsu. I need to get you while you are still wet," He tells me, no hint of joking which makes me blush red once again.

"Omi~" I whine and he just looks at me. "I'm just being honest with you. We don't have any lube and I don't want to hurt you," He kisses me quickly, but deeply.

"I mean, I'm not complaining," I smirk at him. "I bet you aren't," He chuckles and without warning, slides his middle finger into my entrance.

"Oh shit!" I moan out as I feel him slowly insert it deeper into my ass. "Damn, you're so tight Atsu," He smirks at my reaction of him inserting his finger in.

"I had no warning- fuck!" I gasp as he starts to pick up the pace of one finger, trying to loosen me up enough so he can insert another. He just laughs and pecks my lips. 

A couple minutes later he inserts another finger. Now both his ring and middle finger were in, leaving his pointer, pinky and thumb out.

"Omi~" I moan out, mouth open and head back. I can tell that just made him more hasty to get his dick in me but I didn't really care right now. The pleasure and pain kept switching, making a hot feeling in my ass.

"I'm putting three in now," He lets me know after I can take 2 fingers. I nod and brace for another finger. "Shit," I clench my teeth when I feel it inserted. "Does it hurt?" He asks making sure I wasn't hurting before he picked up the pace again.

"A little, but it starts to feel good in a bit," I reassure him, just wanting him to start up again. He nods and starts to pace again. I moan in pleasure and he keeps the same pleasure going. He never made it hurt and was always checking in with me.

After the three fingers feel fine he asks the question. "Are you ready for me, or should I try one for finger to loosen you more?" He asks. "You're already wet enough for it to feel as least painful as it can, now I just need to make sure you will be fine."

I smile and give him a sweet kiss. "I'm ready," I smile nervously. He nods, and I can tell he is also nervous, knowing he's worried about hurting me.

"Hey you're not going to hurt me, alright?" I smile at how caring he is right now. "But I might!" He interjects. "But that will soon turn into pleasure for both me and you," I reassure. 

"Ok," He starts to take his pants off. I take in his size, gasping a little. He just smirks at me and then give me one last look for consent and when I give it to him he slowly begins to put his dick in.

It was much bigger than the three fingers that were just in my ass. Even though he stretched me out plenty, I still wince from how much bigger it really was than his fingers.

"It'll feel good in a minute," He kisses me and continues to push in. Tear start to well up in my eyes the more he goes in. "Shit!" I groan out when he's all the way in. I take a second to breathe and soon the slight pain I had earlier is gone.

"Can I move yet, or do you still need some time?" He asks once I open my eyes and see him towering before me. "I think you can move.." I tell him

He nods and starts to move slowly. I grip the sheets hard and moan out as he moved in me. It was a strange feeling. It hurt a bit but it felt good at the same time. As time goes on, he starts to pick up his pace.

"That feels good, doesn't it?" He kisses my hard as he moves in my ass. "Fuck yes, please keep going!" I moan out loudly as he complies to my wish. "Hah! Omi!~" I scream out, snaking my arms around his neck as my hips subconsciously buck into him, trying to create more friction between us.

Our tiny little house was filled up moans and groans between us as we get more heated and sloppy. "I'm gonna cum!" I moan out as he keeps pounding me. "Fuck! Omi! I'm so close!" I scream.

"Shit, so am I," He kisses me sloppily. "You feel so good Atsu," He groans out. "Fuck, fuck, fuck!" I scream out as I come for the second time. I hear Sakusa groan out as my walls close again and soon feel warmth fill up in me.

Sakusa had come into me. My eyes widen a bit, but not too much for him to notice. Like Suna, I was born intersex, while Osamu was born male. The doctors had never seen anything like this and said this is the first time this has ever happened.

Being born intersex was already completely rare, but to be born identical twins and both different sexes was extremely rare. Me being intersex and being an identical twin was completely unheard of.

My female organs weren't able to be seen from the outside, only in the inside, making me look completely male. Only Osamu and Suna knew about my secret. 

"Atsumu!" I hear Sakusa call my name, making me snap out of my thoughts. "Sorry, what were you saying?" I ask a little dazed. "I've called your name three times now," He tells me. "Sorry."

I look at him. I didn't even realize that he pulled out of me already. "Anyways we need to wash up so I'm going to go outside and fill the bath," He tells me and makes sure I heard him. "Alright," I nod, showing that I heard him.

After 10 minutes pass he comes back upstairs to come get me, knowing me legs would be weak. "Omi I can walk by myself," I push his hand away and attempt to get off the bed without collapsing. 

When I start to wobble he catches me and then picks me up bridle style. "You were saying?" He chuckles at me and kisses my forehead. I glare at him and lean my head on his shoulder as he carries me down the stairs.

When we get outside of the little house he places me gently in the wooden tub and soon comes in behind me I rest my body against his chest, tired from the sex. The warm water is relaxing, along with Sakusa's body heat against me.

Before I know it, I pass out to sleep from exhaustion, feeling safe against my husband.

(Alright! Finally finished this chapter! I hope y'all liked it cause smut is so hard to write for me :,) I'm trying to update every week for the summer so y'all can read more chapters faster! I love y'all and stay safe <333)