Chapter 4

Previous:

"Is that actually you, Miya?" He asks me as tears stream down his face.

"Omi Omi!" I cry out and jump into his arms.

We stay like that for awhile, letting the new information set in.

"I-I just can't believe it's you!" I stammer.

"Neither can I," He tells me and untangles our arms.

"You don't know how hard it's been for these past 4 years," He whispers in my ear.

"Well we're here now, and that's all that matters!" I smile.

After awhile he asks, "Can I kiss you Miya?" While looking into his eyes I respond with one word.

"Yes."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

WARNING: SLIGHT SMUT WARNING. YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED.

Atsumu POV

Sakusa grabs my chin with his pointer finger and thumb, and slowly pulls my face closer to his till our noses are touching.

"I love you so much, Atsumu," Sakusa whispers, tears still streaming down his face.

"I know, Omi-Omi," I whisper back while smiling.

After I respond, he pulls me into a loving kiss. His soft lips pressed against mine. I rest my arms on his shoulders, while he hold my waist with his. This felt right. I wish we could stay like this forever.

The longer we stayed in the kiss the more heated it got. We were already on the grass. Sakusa on top of me, with his hands flat against the grass, propping him up. Me on the other hand had my arms wrapped around his neck, back on the grass.

This reminded me of when he first confessed his love for me. When we didn't have this war to worry about. Now we did.

I pull apart to gasp for air. When I look into his eyes, I could see a hint of lust in them, but soon disappeared. 

"Are we going to continue to kiss, or are you just going to gaze into my eyes," He smirks. I blush.

"W-We can continue," I mumble, trying not to meet his gaze again.

He presses his lips upon mine, and kisses me passionately.  He bites my lip, making me open my mouth slightly so he could slip his tongue in. Before I can even try to dominate our mouths, he already beats me to it.

His tongue roams around in my mouth, keeping my mouth busy, while his hands start to touch my body. I feel him starting to lift off my shirt, causing me to have to sit up a little bit so he can take it off.

Once he gets it off he moves his mouth to my neck and shoulders. He begins to bite my neck, causing me to almost moan. If I moaned, it would just turn him on even more.

He bites down on the side of my neck, close to my nook, finding my tender spot.

"Hmmm," I moan, not letting my mouth open to keep the noise to a minimum. Sakusa stops sucking on my neck and looks up at me. A little bit of shock and lust in his eyes.

For awhile, he continue to bit around my tender spot, making me moan each time.

"Let's do it Omi," I whisper to him.

"Your wish is my command,"

"Atsumu. Atsumu! Atsumu!! ATSUMU!"

"ATSUMU!!!" Osamu yells at me, causing me to wake up.

"GOD DAMNIT OSAMU," I yell in my tired state.

"Well wake up next time I call your name 4 times before!"

"Whatever."

"Well get your lazy ass up, cause you got to go back up to the southern border today," Osamu reminds me in a annoyed tone.

"Ok you little bastard!" I call out to him as he leaves my tent.

"Shut up you whore!" His muffled yell, yells back at me.

Well let's see how this whole marriage shit is going to turn out.

Hey guys! So sorry if the sentences are a little bit choppy. Its 1AM rn and I wanted to get this out, cause why not! I was having some writers block so I was having trouble thinking of how I should write this. But y'all thirsty asses thought you would get sakuatsu lemon, didn't you >:))). Just wanna make it clear that that sakuatsu smut was a dream of what happened earlier that day. Just wanted to make that clear. 

Love y'all and stay safe!!! <3333