Chapter 10

2 year time skip- Atsumu POV

Btw before we start this is what their house looks like (this is the best I could get lol)

Bedroom ^

Downstairs/living room ^

I wake up to the smell of breakfast, cooking from outside, knowing that Sakusa left the door open. I sleepily drag myself out of the makeshift bed and walk towards the smell, knowing Sakusa will be in there.

"Good morning, Baby," Sakusa kisses my forehead as I latch my arms around him, hugging him from behind. I hum my response and lean my head on his shoulder.

"What's for breakfast," I yawn.

"Caught some pig yesterday so we have bacon," He smiles when my eyes lit up.

"For real?" I excitedly look down at the makeshift pan on the thin table over the fire.

"Yes, now go sit down," He orders me.

"Ok your royal husband-ous," I put an accent on with a deep voice when I unlatch from him and go sit at the wooden table inside the house.

He chuckles and takes the pan off of the fire and plates my breakfast. "I'm still getting used to that title, Tsumu," He slides me my plate and we sit down to eat breakfast.

I look down at my metal ring on my finger that he worked so hard on making and finding. It was a little heavy, but it was the best thing I could ask for.

"Well, you better get used to it!" I smile at him. He smiles back and starts eating the bacon on his plate fast, knowing I'll ask for his cause there isn't seconds.

After we finish our food, we put our dishes in our dirty dishes bucket and change into our day clothes.

"Hey Omi, can you help tie the back?" I call for him.

"You don't have to tell me twice!" he pulls the ladder down and comes up to help me. I scowl at him, but he just smiles brightly at me.

"K all done," He takes his hands off the back of my shirt of rags and backs up a bit.

"I love you," I lean into him, just wanting attention. He hugs me and kisses the top of my hair. 

"I love you too, baby," He holds me close. We stay like that for a while and then we head down the ladder and out the door outside.

"Let's go feed El and Karma, Omi!" I pull his arm, running towards out horses that were behind a fence by the river.

"Ok I'm coming," He laughs and runs behind me with his wrist still being pulled by me.

When we get to the fence Karma comes trotting over to me and Sakusa, putting her head over the fence to get stroked on the nose by Sakusa.

"El come here~" I whine not wanting to go inside to get her. El takes one look at me and snorts then goes back to eating a patch of grass.

I pout and Sakusa just chuckles and puts an arm around my shoulder. "I can go get her, but Karma might try to follow me," I smiles at me.

"I'll go do it~" I groan and drag my feet behind me, grabbing her lead rope on the way over to her. "Come here, El," I make a smooching noise for her to come over here. She looks up with her ears perked up and begins walking over to me.

"Good girl," I praise her when she puts her nose in the harness. I look over to Sakusa and see him putting some alfalfa in a rope made bag so she can eat it easily.

"Want me to put some in El's?" He asks as I lead her to the fence line.

"That would be helpful," I let out a sigh of relief.  

Once I tie El up to the fence so she can eat, then after we can ride our horses, I let Sakusa know that I'm going inside for a bit. He nods and continues feeding the horses and giving them their morning care.

As I walk into the small cabin, I see another horse tied up to the fence pathway to our house and quickly start running to it to see who is here.

"Who's here?" I grab my rifle from my holder on my waist on get ready to shoot it at any time.

"I don't mean any harm," The person puts his hands up in surprise, still facing away from me. I could tell by the body shape that they her a male.

"Turn around slowly with your hands behind your head," I command in a stern voice. The man does as I say.

As he slowly turns around, I take in his features. He has dark brown eyes similar to mine and dark brown hair.

When he's fully turned around, we look at each other in shock.

"No, it can't be..." He backs away in disbelieve.

"What are you doing here!?" I yell at him. "You aren't supposed to be here!" I lower my gun and put my hands on my face.

The latter looks at my hand in surprise. 

"Since when have you been married, Atsumu?!" He yells.

I look at him with disbelieve and try to yell at him, but he interrupts me.

"Atsumu we need to go home now," He starts pulling my arm.

My eyes widen and I try to get out of his grip. "Let go of me!" I yell.

He continues to pull me until we get outside of the house.

"What the hell is going on here?!" Sakusa comes running to the house and comes to a stop.

The two looks at each other, then Sakusa see's what he is doing and pushes him away, causing him to loosen his grip from the sudden attack.

"Are you ok Atsumu?" Sakusa holds me close and checks for any injuries.

"I'm fine," I shakily respond, leaning my head onto him from the shock.

"You." The other man points at Sakusa with hatred on his face. "You did this didn't you?!" He yells with anger and pain in his voice.

"SHUT UP MIYA OSAMU! I CHOSE THIS SO SHUT THE FUCK UP!" I yell angrily at him, my voice shaking.

(Ok hey y'all! So, my school starts January 5th so I'm trying to get as many chapters out as I can! Once school starts, I won't be able to post as much so yeah! I love y'all and stay safe <33)