||19|| Vic Loves the Fruit Loop

"Three feet!" Happy scolds from behind the wheel, finding Vic laying on Ned's shoulder in the reflection of the mirror.
"Or I will turn this car around."

Vic smirks as she scoots away from the boy, pulling out her phone.

Vicky
He can't stop us if he can't see what we're saying
*wiggles eyebrows*

Ned
Very true
<3

Vicky
When we get to the park, we need to run as fast as we can
Happy is like, super slow and gives up super easily lol

Ned
But I'm also slow :(

Vicky
We'll just have to distract him by singing "Can't wait to be king" as we get surrounded by random animals

Ned
Why
Is Happy secretly a toucan?

Vicky
Yes
He is zazoo in disguise

Ned
Oo
Incredible

"What are you kids texting back there?!" The toucan in front of them scolds, glancing back real quick before looking back at the road.
"I swear if you're s-"

"DO NOT FINISH THAT SENTENCE, MR!!" Victoria practically screeches, covering her ears.
"There are childrens in this car!!!"

That's when Vic remembers the AI Tony put in the car, a bot with a mature, female british voice named A.C.E.
Which stands for Automotive Car Extension.

"Hey, A.C.E, can you activate 'Silent Privacy" protocol?"

"NONONONO!!!" Happy shouts as a black screen separates the front seat from the back.
They can't even hear the loud, SHIT, Happy yells loud enough for the other drivers.

Victoria laughs as she sits in her original spot, right next to Ned as she lays her head back on his shoulder, falling asleep.

. . .

Victoria jolts awake as the side door opens, an angry Happy, still very ironic, scowling at the kids.
"You two better still be virgins."

Vicky groans loudly, burying her face in Ned's shoulder, giving the driver a muffled;
"I hate you sometimes, Hogan."

The teens climb out of the car, holding hands. Another rule broken.

"No holding hands!" Happy sighs.
"Would you follow at least one of the rules?! I don't want to lose my job."

Vicky sticks her tongue out at the man as she hugs Ned's arm, her head on his shoulder once again.
She makes a mental note to try and follow at least some of the rules.
She would never tell Happy that, though, 'cuz that would ruin her chaotic personality.

They kinda just talked while walking, swinging their entwined hands lightly, Happy now on his phone.

Victoria smiles as she spots a huge oak, pulling Ned over to it and sitting against the trunk, demanding that Happy passes them the box of cereal she forced him to carry.

And they snacked on froot loops till Vicky fell asleep again, this time right up against Ned, his arm around her shoulders.

Ned had his phone in hand, texting Peter while the girl slept.