Chapter 82: Reversed

Zacznij od początku

I stopped her with my quirk and as I was passing by her, I stopped short to pad her head.

Looking around the room, I asked "Where is Shigaraki?"

"Didn't ya hear? He is with the Doc and told us to not wait for him." Twice said, his eyes focused on the television. They are playing mario cart.

"The feathered freak asked for you not too long ago." Dabi said, also focused on the television. Spinner looks defeated, lying on the couch besides Dabi, who kicked his hand with his leg away. "Don't touch me or you loose it."

"And where is Hawks?"

"Don't know, don't care. I'm not his babysitter." Dabi kicked Spinner's hand again, his hands moving more aggressively over the controller. I rolled my eyes and looked to the others.

"Do not test me." Dabi said. Spinner threw a glance at Twice who smiled uncontrollably. Looks like Spinner lost against Dabi the round before.

"Or what?" Spinner asked.

"Or you'll see your daddy Stain again."

Twice gasped dramatically and I just sighed. Someone walked towards me and I turned sideways to see the 'feathered freak'.

He nodded to the doors and I just complied.

When we walked out of the room and Hawks closed it, he send a feather through the hallways to ensure that we wouldn't meet with someone while we were walking.

"I'll have to inform the others fast about Shigaraki's plan or else it would be too late."

I furrowed my brows. "Then why are you still here?"

" Most of them don't trust me like they trust you. And I needed to make sure you are okay with all these villains around you."

I nearly laughed at that. "I am technically one of them, so why should it bother me?" He glanced at me while we were still walking through the hallway, sending another feather to fly back from where we came from.

"You are not a villain." He mumbled.

"The heros beg to differ."

Then he sighed. Like a loud, stretched one. Dramatic ass. His hand went through his hair, then to his eyes to rub one of them. "You are still young. It takes time to fully understand this world,-"

I stopped dead in my tracks, blinking at him when he stopped too, to look at me with confusion.

"Are you serious?" He blinked.

"Did I say something wrong?"

"So I'm old enough to kill. Old enough to lead an organization. Old enough to be manipulated into a relationship that we had." I pointed between him and me. "But I'm too young to know who I am and understand this shitty world we live in?"

He tried to form a sentence but ended up saying "You know I didn't mean that."

"Then what DID you mean? Everything you ever said to me were mere lies. You already knew everything about me from the start, and I know NOTHING about you, did you notice?" Actually, this was a lie. The last time I saw Akito, I asked him to send me some files about certain people. I know who Hawks is. He only ever entrusted me his name, but that was it.

He pressed his lips in a thin line, looking at me with disbelief but then he sighed and went through his hair again. "Could you stop making more problems than we already have?"

I scoffed, then straightened and set my face neutral. "Alright." When I started walking again, Hawks made a move to walk with me too, but I stopped him with my quirk.

"Mavis-"

"It's Reaper. Shigaraki won't be here for the time being so I have full authority over everyone. Do what you have to do. But do not forget that now I am watching you and not reversed."

I left him behind me and made my way to find Re-Destro.

1249 words

A/N: could be kinda shitty, I didn't do any proof reading, but enjoy🫶