Chapter 50: Act of Patience

Lisa's POV

"Or were you spying on Jung Hoseok, to plan out the perfect time to kill him?"

I continued to gaze up at his reaction but he didn't look back, his hand with a gun like tattoo on his wrist that I just notice now couldn't even open the door, cause who wouldn't be. After being caught red handed i'm sure he's shocked and thinking of his plan b.

I couldn't prevent myself from laughing, it resonated in the four walls of the room. My stomach aches after laughing lang a maniac but his silence brought me back and I met his gaze, it is like a deadly nadder, like a fire of spear he wishes to burn and kill me along with it.

"Are you kidding me, Lisa?" My eyes rolled.

"This is so hilarious, I thought I'm the one who lacks common sense but it looks like yours is far worse than mine," I scoffed.

"Do you really believe I'll marry you?" I raise a brow, "No for the love of god, I will never marry you,"

"What I want for you is to be out of the picture and castaway," "you know base on a study they say most of the prisoners changed their perceptions after being detained," "But your case is different, you're delusional, psychopathic dickhead who intentionally spied on my fiancé when we're in LA to ruin us weren't you?"

"And it worked out even without me doing anything, he's not your fiancé anymore," He smirked.

"Looks like you lack judgement as well," I showed him my other hand and revealed the jaded ring on my forefinger.

"He couldn't even give you a proper ring, how will you make me believe that he's your fiancé?" He laughed.

"Let's see.." I paused, "He is already well known in the han's and our people call him Master before but he insisted of being less formal," "He is so close with Hyun suk and Eomma," "He is working close with appa with our business venture for the past months now,"

"And since he is my soon to be husband, he also has access to everything inside my company," I added.

"That's absurd Lisa! He is still not your husban–"

"When I say everything.. I even say Amelia.." His mouth went agape.

"You're fooling yourself," His mouth formed a smug.

"He can command her from the basic to restrictions, and Amelia can recognize him as the owner of my empire and only person out of my family being written in the codes," "And most specially.. he get to spend time with me in my penthouse that you couldn't even go in,"

"Tell me.. is he my fiance now?" I asked. He looked at me like deadass prey ready to be killed or eaten alive but I'm no less than a prey.

Cause right now it's a fight between our patience.

"Lisa!!" and it looks like his, was already going.

"But even so he is not the main reason why I'm asking you, so let's go back to the main business shall we?" I paused after I cut his words. "What did you to Jung Hoseok?"

"Why does it even bother you?! He's dead! Even if you investigated his death you can't bring him back alive!" He said.

"But you're not denying it either," I smirked.

"Are we really arguing over some dead person?!" "I don't know any of your serious allegations!" Sehun and I stare at each other seriously as if wanting to get hold of a knife and die.

But I broke our gaze, walked towards my bed and took the folder that mockingjay gave me cause I know our riddle conversation is going nowhere, I threw it on the floor forcibly until every inch of his schemes were put on the ground.