Chapter 41: The Ring of Truth

Lisa's POV

BREAKING NEWS!: Everyone is shocked and delighted that Jeon Jungkook himself confirmed that he is K!

Tonight at the concert, Lalisa Han is spotted at the exit of the stage sharing an intimate hug with her fiancé K mostly known as Jeon Jungkook!... [See More]

Congratulations to the couple! Write down your comments below!

+[32029] Congratulations Jungkook and Lisa! We are so delighted to know you two are really dating and expected to get married soon!

+[29701] I knew it! All those theories and those staring contests are inevitable when you're in love!!

+[20491] So does that mean Jungkook and Yeri on Celebrity Camp weren't true?!!

+[19928] ^ Jungkook clarified he already has someone else!

I sighed reading the conversation of the netizens on Naver waiting for them to finish the concert in their empty glam room, indulging myself with an apple juice while Jennie was sitting next to me on the couch.

"Jen.."

I lean my head on her shoulder, "I didn't plan to do that earlier, I was just too desperate to hug him after Sehun and I talked.."

"There's no point of denying to anyone anyway," She said "Cause if Sehun already knew who he was, then being in public more means less damage," "And is much better now, that other company will back out from sending you marriage proposal," "Considering the fact that Sehun is your prominent marriage partner since that day he proposed to you,"

"He didn't say who it was directly, I think he is just confirming if I really love someone from the interlude," I said. "But now that he knows who it really is! Uhhh!"

I drop my body almost leaning to my knee.

"I have to heighten their security even more" I sighed "Fuck! Why did I do that!!" "I'm sending everyone in danger, Jen! this isn't one of the plans!" I messed up my hair.

A knock on the door caught our attention, and I told the person behind the door to come forth, and when the door opened. It's Yoongi oppa and his dad.

"Vice Chairwoman Han, can I have a moment?" I nodded my head, and Yoongi oppa closed the door behind him walking towards us, and Uncle Min sat on the single couch beside Jen.

"Is it... is it true?" Uncle Min asked. "Is it true that Jungkook is K? He is your fiancé?"

I sighed.

"I don't plan on telling it to you soon cause I don't want you getting involved but— Yes" "Jungkook is my fiancé" I said.

"I—I understand, I'll post the announcement of your relationship with him," He looks a bit distraught.

"Are you upset uncle min?" I asked

"No, uhm just shocked that it is real," "But Pre-President Realdo likes you so much, I'm a bit scared now that Jungkook is in the picture," He said.

"No you shouldn't be a bit scared.. Uncle." I said.

"Is there nothing to be scared of?" he asked.

"There is.. and you should be a lot scared,"

His eyes grew from shock looking from left to right as if finding a question.

"Because he is a psychopath," "So we need to team up," "You have to protect Interlude mor—"

"Baby!"

Jungkook opened the door abruptly and one by one Interlude entered the room in silence. Just looking at us makes them shut up. They bow their heads to Uncle Min.