Chapter 4: Rebound

Lisa's POV

"Sandwich or pancake?" Jungkook asked me while making his own sandwich in his kitchen.

"Sandwich please!" I shouted considering our great distance.

"Right away Ma'am" He winked and clicked his tongue.

This wild bunny still horny and active after what he did to me.

He was true to his words, when he said the sun is still up. After he fucked me on his dining table, he drop me off to his bed and the man really explained how he took my virginity last night on that exact same bed.

He fucked me relentlessly, that the mixture of sound inside that room as moans, the load squeaking of his bed, and his portrait hanging above his headboard shaking just like how my feet are trembling from the pleasure of his deep thrusts.

I asked him before he could ever insert his shaft if he's really into raw sex noticing how he wasn't minding it without protection. But he said, he never fuck a girl without condoms.

So what am I? a sex toy?

Did he forgot to buy one?

I'm sure he knows I can get pregnant even without coming inside me, although those circumstances are rare, it happens.

After our heated sex continues from bed to his bathtub just few hours apart. I don't even know how Jungkook can still stand up straight when I can't stop my knee trembling from coming so much.

He is really the definition of do not judge the book by its cover, he looks like a big baby on their tv shows and or if he's with his band member not until I saw his monster on bed, and make me feel like i'm a slut underneath him.

It's not that I'm complaining tho, I really love this new experience putting all my experiences with Hanbin to shame.

That ain't deserved to be called love making, that shit is boring compared to this one. It's naughty, in every good way.

"You okay there?" my trail of thoughts were broken when I saw him sitting next to me on his couch. I could barely walk my legs after I woke up from a deep sleep feeling hungry on his bed already past 3am.

Exhausted after almost three in a row.

I can't even see a slight exhaustion on his face after waking up on the couch he slept in last night, while I'm wrecked and bruised all over. I want to take revenge from assaulting me,  placing hickeys on his neck but he won't allow me to, he's too dominant.

"I'm good thank you," I smiled at him.

"Here's your sandwich, careful it's hot I toasted it," I nodded my head and took my sandwich off of his hold. He's been with me for more than 24 hours already and I still can't believe I'd meet him in person like this.

"You're going to Japan on Saturday right?" I asked him and he looked at me weirdly.

"Don't tell me you're a sasaeng fan?" He creased his brows on me.

"Duh dude! your concert is all over the internet, I'm an interlude fan myself that's why I know you when we first met at the bar" He chuckled at me while we both ate our sandwiches.

"Nope, we will leave on Friday night" "four days concert so probably we'll stay there for a week" He said after swallowing his food.

"Hmm okay, have fun" I took his remote and turned on his TV while searching on his Netflix account for something to watch while eating. I saw Mr and Mrs Smith on the top list and pressed play.

We continue eating in silence and watching the movie. It's weird that they rush themselves to marry and for 5-6years they don't even realize that both of them are secret agents, not until their company both targeted the same person.