Chapter 31: Broken Promise?

Jungkook's POV

"What the.."

I hang my mouth open from shock, that is not the story I had in mind. I thought it was just a simple misunderstanding that turn out to be gruesome arguements but instead, he.. they had a one night stand.

"Yo-You did right I guess?" I stuttered.

"You saved her from bad things, she might have had died if she haven't had a released.." "What you need is to explain everything to her.."

"It's not easy, she's blocking all my advances" "She blocked my number too," "She treats me like an air throughout this vacation"

"Why don't you just cornered her and tell her.." I said.

"That won't do either," he sighed, "We only have one more day here, so maybe I'll take all my chances," "I don't want to force her to listen.. she's hurt,"

"I wish you all the best hyung" I patted his shoulder.

"Come on let's go back, it's getting chilly,"

— 전 정국 —

"Uhm..Jimin hyung can you tell me what's going on?"

"I don't know Kookie, I just came here as well"

"Namjoon hyung? Yoongi hyung?"

"I left them drinking two bottles, I came back here seeing 13 bottles"

"I'm sleeping on the couch,"

We all look at each other confusedly before looking at the wild girls singing on the living area.

"LET'S KILL THIS LOVE!!!!!"

"YEAH YEAH YEAH YEAH YEAH!!"

I don't know what the fuck is happening. Lisa and Yeri looks too friendly, they're even hooking each other's neck singing to Kill this Love like a true best friends while Jisoonie, Chae are dancing and Jennie is singing.

"WE MUST KILL THIS LOVE YEAH ITS SAD BAD TRUE! WE GONNA KILL THIS LOVE BEFORE IT KILLS YOU TOO!!!"

"Whoah," Taehyung said while the four of us are watching the girls wasted with 13 bottles empty scattered and few more unopened.

"YESS KILL THIS FUCKING LOVE WHO NEEDS DICKS ANYWAY!!"

Oh no, I look at Jimin hyung who already biting his inner cheeks, mad at what he heard when Chaeyoung shouted at the mic.

"WE SHOULD REALLY APPLY FOR ANTI DICK CAMPAIGN! WE DON'T NEED A FUCKING MAN!!"

I look at Taehyung hyung and patted his shoulder again, "All the best hyungie,"

"Uh on the second thought, I kinda need too.. I want to have kids..," Chae wobbly said, patting her stomach.

"Oh baby, there's another way having pregnant without a dick sticking inside you," "Let's start this technological reproduction," Lisa hugged Chae from behind.

"Ihhh! Nerd brain! Stop Lisa we don't need academics in this conversation! We need a fucking papers to sign an application to anti dick campaign" Jisoo shooed her before hugging Yeri sitting on the couch then sat on her lap.

"I think we should really do something," Namjoon hyung said, but I shrugged

"Do you want to get your dick off hyung? They're just starting a campaign! don't get it started!" I said before sitting on the long couch next to us a bit farther away to the drunk girls, carefully watching our girlfriends do whatever they want to do.