Chapter 46: Their First Life

Third Person POV

It was blinding and unclear for a few seconds of turning. But as their eyes started to notice life, their ears heard a loud chattering of people, getting their attention. They found themselves walking into a very busy streets and on top of it was a signage named, 'Moon Street Festival'

They are seemingly together but were separated by the moon. Only memories of the past were present in their views.

"Know your future before the moon street vanishes for another twenty three years,"

They heard a very familiar voice of a mysterious man named Jin, loud and clear as they both search for him.

"Jungkook you should try!"

"Ugh, Hyung this is so unnecessary,"

They found them— he found himself and Jimin going near the store named 'Mountain Seas', they found his other self being force to enter the store by his hyung until he came upfront with Jin.

"Do you want to know what your future holds?" Jin asked him.

"Yes!" "No,"

Jin stared at both of them opposing to each other, Jungkook is reluctant to believe such notions, and Jimin just being curious about fortune telling.

"Come on Kookie! You're so serious! Let's just try!" Jimin persuaded him.

"Whatever that is to satisfy him," Jungkook sighed.

"Arasso, who wants to go first?" Jin said.

"Jungkook you go fi— wait you're Korean?" Jungkook and Jimin were confused.

"I can be if you want me to," Jin told them, and signaled them to take a seat and they obediently sat on the chair.

"What is it that you want to know?" He asked.

"Does him and yeri gonna end up together aga—?" Jimin was laughing hard when he asked earning a loud spank from Jungkook.

"Ya! stop with your nonsense! why would I go back to a cheater!" Jungkook said.

"Well, that's why we're here.. to know if it is possible," Jimin said while Jin is focused on connecting to the moon on the center of the rounded table. They watch him intently without another question,

"Possible, you will meet her again.." Jimin laughed so hard when Jin finally answered his question.

"Hmm?" Jin's agitation caught their attention as they intensely stared at him.

"Don't tell me I—"

"Who are you?" Jungkook and Jimin paused for a second while staring at the man. "Your line is strange, as your future is... uncertain,"

"What do you mean?" Jungkook asked him.

"That I cannot answer, only time can tell what lies beneath your future," He said, "But your line tells me that you will meet a tragic life if you choose vengeance over compassion," Jin said.

"I don't understand, are you saying i'm going to die soon?" He asked nervously.

"After the world is healing while the gloss of faint green of ceramics turn red you will find yourself in the state of ruin and desperation to end your life.." Jungkook had enough, it only had been almost 5 minutes inside this rabid place but this fortune teller wannabe told him he is going to die!? He is seriously insane and mental!

"You shou—"

"Enough!" Jungkook stood up from his seat and went out without an ounce of guilt for not paying for the service, cause why would he? That man is a fraud for telling lies!