Chapter 42: History

Lisa's POV

"That's the history of that diamond ring you saw in Han's.. Jungkook,"

I saw the wide shock on everyone's faces when they heard my story of what happened 4 years ago.

"After what happened to Hobi, I-I had trauma being in public, or ever hang out with everyone, I felt like he would likely to kill anyone who hang out with me, and later after that I was diagnosed with panic attack,"

I paused, closing my eyes to suppress the tightness of my breath.

"I-It didn't last that long.. the attacks.." "B-But the pain and memories of that day is still here so I started having that name.." I look at everyone and said,

"Kwon Lisa.."

"because somehow I felt safer pretending to be in that character publicly,"

"And every time people come and approach me and knew who I was, I would immediately exit and end our conversation.. but at that time Jungkook and I met, it's different.. he doesn't know who I am.. and I felt at ease with him," I smiled at Jungkook who looks lost at the moment.

"After my recovery, I signed a partnership with CVH to complete Hobi's dream to build the paradise resorts and hotel for him, even after Jung Jiwoo's petition not to open that hotel,"

"I'm responsible for what happened to him, and I don't think building those aren't enough for his life, but at least I made his dream come true even on the afterlife,"

"Lisa, it's not your fault," Jennie hugged me from behind. "What happened to Hobi oppa wasn't your fault so you don't need to blame yourself again,"

"So you mean.." Uncle Min caught our attention,

"What happened to the son of CVH Corporation is murder and not accident?" He was a bit distress.

"I already started the investigation to know the truth of Hobi's death.." I said.

"So I need you to protect Interlude more than you could ever do, Uncle.." I turn my eyes on him. "Cause I know he is capable of doing that, and I don't want history to repeat itself," I said and he nodded very serious.

"Yes Ms Han," He stood up from his seat, "I will do anything to protect them, I have to go.." He bow his head to me and I stood up to lower my heads to me.

"I trust you, Uncle Min.." I said watching him go out of the room.

"You did good Lisaya," Yoongi oppa came forward to engulfed me, I finally able to speak of that tragedy and it felt lighter and stronger than before.

"Thank you oppa," I answered and turn to Jungkook but,

"Jung—"

I was startled when Jungkook suddenly stood up and went out of the room. I ran as fast as I can to follow him calling out his name, going past through the swarm of staff fixing things.

"Baby please stop!"

No answer.

"Baby please!"

Still no answer..

"Jeon Jungkookssi!!!!"

He stopped and everyone around us was startled when I shouted his name. I immediately snake my hand on his torso and Tightened my grip on him.

"Baby.." "I'm sorry", I snuggled my head on his back, and I can feel him holding his face with his right hand.

"Baby, Im sorry for not telling you this" "I-I'm not ready to tell everyone about that because it's not something to remember," he removed my hand around him, turning to engulf me on his arms more tighter than I did.