Chapter 49: Wine & Diamond

Start from the beginning

I just want to let out my feelings.

And the last thing I knew my eyes shed a tear, a hot and uncontrollably painful tears. I sat on the one seat couch beside his bed and look at the beautiful yet sad view of the ceiling with someone dying beside me.

"I-I met this wonderful man whom I idolizes for a long time, a very very handsome and understanding man," "I met him in extraordinaire, in fact it was in a bar," I sarcastically laughed to myself while my tears running down my cheeks.

"I-I introduces myself as someone I am not, pretended and concluded myself to a character that isn't me," "But that man.. accepted me without remorse, loved me endless and the type of man who would pick me up in a place of the unknown,"

"But as the time goes by I realizes that.. I-I'm at fault.. and the reason he left me was because I constant and unfair to makes his life miserable," "I am the reason of our separation," my voice hitched as my inside felt cramped and suffocating.

"It was all because of me, and truth is.. I was the one who doesn't deserve his love,"

"I was the one who tormented him, until he finally had a cruelest reason to leave me and I don't blame him.. cause I put him into that situation."

My tears dried up and my face flushed red, and soon enough I finally had enough of my foolishness and gone to my own room in this mansion.

This place was specifically designed for me and my taste. I considered Aunt Ahn as my second mother, and she does to me as her daughter. She said she reminds me of her unborn daughter, who died before she could see the world after Aunt Ahn's car accident.

So when I was introduced to the family, Aunt Ahn embraces me as her own and would be willing to be one, I know because she's most disappointed when I turn down Sehun's proposal before.

"I can't get used to this room," I said as soon as I sat on the window couch to look at the crescent of the moon.

It hasn't been long since the last time I'm with Jungkook, I kept myself on track of his whereabouts at least to know he's safe. But I still took my phone and dialed his number just incase he had a change of heart and bring himself back to me.

"Please answer, please please baby," I said as I wait for the line to connect but much to my dismay, he didn't just ignored it, he rejected the call and blocked me when I tried to call him for the second time.

"He's not worth it, Lis.."

My hand unconsciously tightened it's hold when I heard an awfully familiar voice meters away from me. And as I look back at the two-way door, I saw Sehun looking innocently at me. Pitying me over because of a man who abandoned me.

"Hun.. you're here.." I said softly a bit calm.

He smiled and opened the door completely as he goes in and gently close it before he walks towards me.

"I'm always here Lis, always will be.."

He arrived in front as I tilt up my head to look at his face, just how many years have we been together comfortably? It's been so long since I've talked to him nicely and more so see his smile. It's like he went back before he did that stunt on my 18th birthday.

"Ahhh.. of course this is your house, It only normal for you to be here," I said, I heard him chuckled.

"You know that's not what I meant," He said before turning to the rounded side table near a single couch and took the bottle of wine out of the ice tube. He opened it in silence as the resonating popping sound of the bottle of wine suits me as well as the smell of my favorite wine.