"I am sorry Ae... I didn't mean to lie but I am scared... Scared that this is all dream and when I wake up, it will be all gone. I am scared to let out my thoughts because I fear they might hurt you, I have tried my best to adjust to everything but then again I can't stop thinking about marriage and family. I always thought that I was strong enough but I now realize that I am not that strong. I keep yearning for things that are far beyond my reach. I am sorry for making you unhappy." I let it out, tears were rolling down my cheeks as I cried out all the pain.

"Sshhhh... You are not wrong and I am not unhappy. I am rather happy that you let me know what you have been yearning for. Sorry for making you wait long but I promise to give you everything. We came here to make memories, to know about each other, to learn about each other, to have our time with each other without anyone's disturbance. Let us spend our time here like normal couple, doing things that others do. So, can we skip to the next part? I have another surprise for you." He said trying to coax me out of my sadness and trying to divert my attention.

"What surprise?" I asked pulling away and looking at him. "You are very eager to know!!" he said pinching my nose, making me giggle. He wiped off the tears staining my face and looked at me affectionately. "It's already time... I have brought something for you." He said and then let go off me and moved towards the luggage. He seemed to look for something and soon returned back holding a box in his hand.

"Get ready and come downstairs. I will be waiting for you." He said and kissed my forehead. I smiled while taking the box from him. He ruffled my hairs playfully and then walked out of the room. I moved to close the door and lock it so that I could change and hurry out.

I placed the box on the bed and opened it to find a nice pink suit inside. Something I haven't expected him to buy for me. I quickly changed the clothes slipping into the one he had brought for me. I looked into the mirror fixing my appearance and then smiled when I was sure that I looked perfect. I was dying with curiosity to see what was the next surprise.

I opened the door and walked out only to see the lights were off and candles were placed making a way downstairs. I followed the path that took me downstairs and guided me to the room that was supposed to be dining room. When I entered, I saw the table was all set. A candle light dinner was waiting for me!!

I stepped into the room being careful and I can see the beautiful decoration around the place. Then, Ae came into view wearing a navy blue suit, he was looking absolutely stunning in the clothes. My heart began to bit messily at the sight.

He approached me and then stood in front of me. The way he looked right now was completely different from what I saw every day. He looked like an ideal husband whom any girl would want to have. I smiled looking at him. He knelt down in front of me and I was completely frozen in place. He is not gonna do it. Right?

But my question was answered the very next moment when his hand slipped into pocket and he pulled out something. He opened the box and held it in front of me and I can clearly see the ring shining brightly in the little light.

"Pete, we have been staying together for long but it took me time to realize my feelings for you. Each and every little second I spend with you is worth everything to me. Now that I know my feelings for you, I want to keep you bound to me forever. I love you Pete... Will you marry me?" those words left me stunned and I gasped. This moment was so beautiful and so perfect. I don't know how he managed but as soon as he finished talking, a soft music started to play in background.

I felt tears escaping my eyes as I nodded to him and held my hand out. He slid the ring on my finger and stood up and pulled me in his arms. Nothing could be said to be this beautiful. "I love you too Ae..." I said in my croaky tone. I was crying ugly right now because I still couldn't believe he said those words.

I felt him plant a soft kiss on my head as he caressed my back trying to calm me down. I couldn't even describe how I felt at this moment. This was the best surprise I ever had. I didn't want this beautiful moment to be over. I wish the time could seize and I could stay in his arms like this forever but then my stomach was hell bent on spoiling this moment by grumbling.

He pulled away from me and smiled while saying, "Let's have dinner before it turns cold." I nodded in response and he pulled me towards the table. He pulled out the chair for me and I sat down. He then occupied the chair beside me and then we were having this peaceful dinner wherein we can talk like a normal couple which I missed so badly at mansion. It was usually because of lack of privacy as maids would always be there in the dining room.

After dinner, Ae got up and pulled me along in the middle of the room. "Let's celebrate..." he said while wrapping his arms around my waist and pulling me closer. My hands landed on his shoulder and I looked at him only to find him staring down at me. I smiled as he began to move to the sound of the music. Our bodies were moving in perfect sync at the sound of the music that was still playing.

What else could I ask for? A candle light dinner, a sweet proposal and now dancing with the man I love the most. I leaned closer resting my head against his chest and listening to his heartbeat. It felt like a melody that was mixed with the music having a soothing effect on me.

I smiled when he tightened his grip around me and pulled me closer as he let out a sigh and rested his chin on my head. This was the perfect moment that was portrayed in movies after the male lead would propose the female lead. Now I had a taste of it and knew how exactly it felt to be in that place.

My hands that were resting on his shoulder slowly traveled to his back and got enveloped around his nape. I wish there was someone to click the pictures so that this moment would have been caged and kept for us to look at in future. But it's alright, there is nothing more beautiful than this and I don't want to spoil it by getting greedy.