chapter 22

Namjoon: "We quickly got you here and they operated on you for a while. They were about to...but then you woke up"

Y/N: "Woah...I can't believe it's true"

Jimin: "Are you okay? Do you feel okay?"

Y/N: "Well, yeah, I'm okay I guess"

Jimin: "Don't worry, we'll get you home again as soon as possible"
Y/N nodded her little head and smiled.

Doctor: "She needs to rest and be comfortable for a few hours. And since you have a personal and trusted doctor, you can go home tonight"

They nodded and the doctor left. Jungkook: "Come here baby" A pair of tattooed, muscular arms wrapped around her, gently.She rested her head on his hard chest and fell peacefully asleep listening to their voices.

Jungkook: "Look at our baby. Thank god we have her"
A couple of hours passed and the doctor told them they could go home, so Hobi carefully lifted her in his arms and took her to their car.

Hobi: "She's very beautiful when she sleeps"

BTS: "Yes, she really is" They agreed.

Hobi: "I bet we're the luckiest guys ever"

Yoongi: "We really are, she's so kind and sweet and pretty"

Hobi: "Yes, I couldn't ask for a better mate"

Yoongi: "I love her so much" His eyes we're full of pure love.

Hobi: "We all do. She's our soulmate"

They carried her upstairs into the living room and she slowly woke up.

Y/N: "H-Huh? Are we home?"

Jin: "Yes Babygirl, we are"

He placed a gentle kiss on her forehead.

Y/N: "I-I love you guys" She smiled.

Jin: "We love you too" She felt so safe in his arms. It felt like a sanctuary.

Y/N: "Mmh, this feels so safe and secure Jinnie" His heart fluttered and he felt so happy all of a sudden.

Jin: "It feels amazing to hold you like this"