chapter 15

Hi cuties

How are you

----------------------------
Y/N: "But...but can't I come with you? Like the meeting with Mr. Lee?"
Hobi: "We're sorry baby, no""
Y/N: "Why not?" She asked.
Hobi: "It's too dangerous, sweetie"
Y/N: "Will you be in danger too?!"

Hobi: "We can handle it, don't worry. Your mates are very strong"
He said proudly.
Y/N: "I know Hobi, but what if..."
Yoongi grabbed her and put her on his lap.
Yoongi: "We will always come home to you"
BTS: "Yeah, he's right" They agreed.

Y/N: "Hm...okay. But don't get hurt, okay?" Yoongi: "We'll do our best" He kissed her, gently. Yoongi: "Dont worry sweetheart"

TIME SKIP: Later, that night

Y/N was sitting in the living room, waiting for her mates to come back home. She was so worried that she had given up on going to sleep. They said they wouldn't be home late, so she got more and more worried for every minute that passed by. She had talked to Lisa earlier and she told her it would be fine. But it hadn't helped her much. She was so caught up in her thoughts she didn't even hear the door open.

Namjoon: "Y/N! It's Yoongi.."

Y/N: "W-What's wrong...?" Chills ran down her spine.
Namjoon: "He's injured" He said with a worried face. The rest of them dragged a half-conscious Yoongi inside.

Y/N: "Yoon-Yoon! Oh no..." She ran to him and put his head in her lap.

Yoongi: "I-I'm...f-fine baby..."

Y/N: "Jinnie, get the first aid kit and a doctor, quickly!" Tears ran down her chubby little cheeks. Yoongi: "Baby, p-please don't c-cry for m-me"

Y/N: "Try to relax until the doctor comes" Yoongi: "You're my medicin, baby, my cure" She kissed his face all over and whispered in his ear. Jin returned with a doctor and medicin. Y/N: "Bangchan? You're a doctor?" Bangchan: "Yup, what happened to him?"

They explained how their enemy attacked them and Yoongi got hurt in the battle. Bangchan: "Okay, I'm gonna stitch the wounds, is he allergic to antibiotics?"

They shook their heads as no. Bangchan: "Good, I'm gonna give him a bit to take away the worst pain. After that, he shouldn't sleep after an hour, in case he suffered a concussion to his head in the fight"

Bangchan: "Yoongi, stay awake, keep your eyes open, look at Y/N, look at your mate, okay?" Yoongi nodded weakly. Y/N: "Don't worry Yoon, just keep your eyes open"
Yoongi whimpered is pain as Bangchan did his work. His only consolation was Y/N, looking down at him with big, worried puppy eyes, playing with his hair.

Y/N: "But you shouldn't come home injured Yoon-Yoon, you should come home happy and safe" Yoongi: "I'll do that the next time, then"

Y/N: "Will you help me get him to bed, pwease?"
BTS: "Yeah sure, of course" They supported a limping Yoongi to his bedroom.
They carefully put him down.
Yoongi: "Dont g-go baby...please"
Y/N: "I'm not going anywhere. I like your room, by the way"

 I like your room, by the way"