130

Chapter 130 The Disciple of Rebirth and Vengeance

Xiao Nian left very embarrassed.

After all, he is not the real ruthless and lustless Immortal Venerable. Feeling the bitter taste of the youth's cold lips mixed with tears, Xiao Nian's throat tightened. At that moment, he almost confessed the whole truth directly to Lin Xiaodong. .

Fortunately, Zero Six was still sensible and reminded him: "Sir, no. This small world is already fragile enough. If Lin Xianjun recovers his memory by himself, it will be fine. Once stimulated again, Lei Jie will definitely annihilate him and this small world together. ."

Xiao Nian had to bite his lower lip, took a half step back, and turned his head to avoid the kiss.

But Lin Xiaodong mistakenly thought that he didn't want to have any interaction with him anymore. The young man maintained this posture of hugging each other across the window, looked at him with a fixed look, suddenly withdrew his hand, and said with a smile, "It's fine."

He wiped away the tears with the back of his hands, and withdrew his gaze indifferently, the fragile expression on his face just now seemed to be a shattering dream. Xiao Nian looked at Lin Xiaodong's reddened eyes, and couldn't help but said in a hoarse voice, "I'm not..." I deliberately wanted to avoid you.

"Master doesn't have to explain anything to me, I was stunned."

The young man kept a faint estranged smile, and his delicate face was like a mask firmly fastened to his face. It was obvious that he had seen the light again, but his eyes were still as empty as before, as if they were bottomless. Changyuan.

"I'm tired," he said flatly, "If Master doesn't want to be discovered by Elder Cheng, he should leave as soon as possible."

Seeing his appearance, Xiao Nian knew that he had screwed up again.

"......it is good."

He was bitter in his heart, but since this body was also one of the artificial humans made by the headquarters, and he was only a boarder, he couldn't make any outrageous expressions at all. Therefore, from Lin Xiaodong's point of view, Xiao Nian maintained a cold look from the beginning to the end while talking to him, and even when he was suddenly kissed by him, his pupils only shrank slightly for a moment.

"I remember he used to laugh." After Xiao Nian left, he pondered over the man's behavior just now, and said with understanding, "At least his expression is more vivid than now. If he is the emotional Xiao Years, why did you become facial paralysis?"

He suddenly remembered the information that he had spent all the points in exchange before. Did it mention the content of "artificial people"?

"Tong, you said that the headquarters has stopped experiments related to androids now," his eyes lit up, and he quickly asked, "Is it possible that the one in Xiao Nian's cabinet is the android made by the headquarters? There is no soul, but But it's still a living body...everything fits perfectly!"

The system never thought about this possibility.

Although he thinks the possibility is very small, Lin Xiaodong said this, he is also a little uncertain: "It's possible... But you also said that this experiment has been banned by the headquarters for a long time, why did Xiao Nian risk such a big deal? The risk of bringing androids to the small world?"

"He said he wanted me to remember."

Lin Xiaodong whispered.

He raised his head, leaned the back of his head against the cold and hard wall, and stared straight at the ceiling, wondering if he really forgot any important memory?