66

Chapter 66 The Wife Disguised as a Woman

"Xiaodong, why are you here?" Gu Xingzhai responded as soon as he asked, "Did the housekeeper Zhao brought you here?"

"Yeah, didn't I tell you before in the study," Lin Xiaodong casually crossed the beads in his hands, "Sit down, I have nothing to do now anyway."

Gu Xingzhai subconsciously followed his words and sat next to the young man. But after he fixed his eyes on what Lin Xiaodong was holding, the man instantly widened his eyes and said with a trembling voice, "You, what is this in your hand?"

"Huh?" Lin Xiaodong glanced sideways, with a wicked smile on his face, "Don't tell me you haven't seen it before, innocent young master Gu?"

"you--"

"What am I?" The young man came over, his raised phoenix eyes narrowed slightly, and he deliberately lowered his voice and asked, "Don't you want to try it, eh?"

Gu Xingzhai pursed his lips tightly, and the blue veins on the back of his hand were showing.

"Shameless!" After that night, he thought that he would never be forced to be red-faced by Lin Xiaodong, but he never expected that the young man would give him such a hand, "Hurry up and throw it away, it's dirty!"

The man's face was as cold as ice, he grabbed the string of beads in Lin Xiaodong's hand and threw it into the corner, then took out a handkerchief from his arms with a cold face, and carefully wiped each of Lin Xiaodong's fingers.

Wiping and wiping, he felt something was wrong, and touched the blanket behind him-

"Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha!"

Seeing Gu Xingzhai's sullen expression, Lin Xiaodong fell on the soft couch and burst into laughter uncontrollably.

He just hates that there is no camera around him, otherwise he will be able to laugh for a year just with this man's expression!

"...Stop laughing." Gu Xingzhai couldn't hold back anymore, he sighed, and rolled the pile of messy things into a ball with a blanket. He wanted to throw it out the window, but found that the window was locked from the outside. , In desperation, they can only form a group and put them in the corner.

When he came back, Lin Xiaodong was still laughing, even more arrogant.

But the system made Lin Xiaodong shut his mouth with just one sentence: "When Gu Xingzhai lost it just now, he wrote down the shapes of all the toys."

Lin Xiaodong: "..."

Something bad happened.

He coughed immediately, sat up with his back straight under Gu Xingzhai's half-smiling eyes, pretended that nothing had happened, and deliberately changed the subject, "How did you come in?"

"The surnamed Zhao said you were injured, let me come and see." After Gu Xingzhai finished speaking, he suddenly frowned sharply, "What does it taste like?"

System: "It's Meixiang."

"Meixiang?"

It sounded almost at the same time as Gu Xingzhai's voice.

Lin Xiaodong also asked curiously, "What is Meixiang?" But seeing Gu Xingzhai staring at him with a very strange look, he asked, "You don't know Meixiang?"

"Shut up," the system said, hating iron for not being steel, "Meixiang is a means used by succubus to seduce prey, you fake succubus just doesn't know about Meixiang, how dare you ask in front of the demon slayer. The question? Really."

"So that's the case," Lin Xiaodong suddenly realized, "So I have this stuff too?"

The system replied reluctantly, "Hmm."