46

Chapter 46 The Innocent Fool

Lin Xiaodong searched the entire starship, and even the tail was aching, and finally found Gu Xi in an vacant room.

It is estimated that this room was originally a utility room, and there is no door opening such as fingerprint verification. He held his hand on the doorknob and pushed it open with a slight push.

There was a strong smell of smoke.

Gu Xi bowed and sat beside a cold wooden bed with an unburned cigarette butt in his hand.

The man's brows were knitted together, and sporadic sparks landed at his feet, then extinguished in the blink of an eye.

Smoking is not allowed in the army, and it is not allowed to carry tobacco without permission. It is estimated that some soldier smuggled it up and hid it here, and it happened to be discovered by Gu Xi.

"go out."

Hearing the sound, he turned his head to look at the night scene outside the porthole without turning his head.

Lin Xiaodong didn't listen.

He closed the door to himself and walked over.

Gu Xi suppressed anger in his eyes, and suddenly turned his head and said, "I said let you out-"

His voice stopped abruptly when he saw the little mermaid staring at him silently in the dark.

I don't know how long it took until the cigarette butt in his hand was burnt out, Gu Xi woke up like a dream and shook off the ashes from his fingertips, and asked in a difficult voice: "Why are you here?"

"Come and see you."

Lin Xiaodong secretly rolled his eyes, thinking to himself, what else can I do when everyone is here, but he still answered in a very soft voice on the surface.

"Go back," Gu Xi came back to his senses, lowered his voice, and avoided his gaze a little, "I'm... not safe now."

"Where is it not safe?" Lin Xiaodong didn't eat his tricks at all, looking rather reluctant, "Are you saying this?"

He pointed to his neck and asked.

Gu Xi only glanced at it, his eyes seemed to be stinged by the blue and purple handprint, and the hand on his side clenched instantly.

"...Does it hurt?"

But Lin Xiaodong shook his head and sat down beside him.

The little mermaid took the man's hand and opened his fingers one by one.

"I don't blame you," he said. "You didn't mean it. And it didn't hurt at all, really."

As he said that, he also stretched out his neck, as if he wanted Gu Xi to touch it again. But as soon as Gu Xi's fingertips touched the hot surface of the skin, he suddenly retracted his hand like an electric shock.

"...you go, leave me alone."

Hearing the man's expulsion order again, Lin Xiaodong was also annoyed.

"I do not!"

The little mermaid said willfully. As if cheating, he stretched out his arms, hugged Gu Xi's neck, and wrapped his tail around him.

Gu Xi subconsciously hugged the slender waist of the mermaid in his arms, but he seemed to be worried about something.

"Look at me." Lin Xiaodong forcefully turned his face straight, and let the system take advantage of the man's absence to quickly detect how far the female worm in Gu Xi's body had grown.