61

Chapter 61 The Wife Disguised as a Woman

Before dinner in the evening, Lin Xiaodong specially ordered the back kitchen to cook the remaining crabs he brought back that day and bring them to dinner.

He was still thinking about it, he just went a little too far, and it is estimated that Gu Xingzhai will not help him peel the shell today, maybe he will walk around him in the next few days. So is he stripping it himself, or does he call someone to help?

But unexpectedly, when it was time for dinner, what Lin Xiaodong saw was not a fragrant big crab, but a big fat boy who was carried over by the butler with his ears twisted.

"Damn things!" The housekeeper was half-dead with anger, mostly because of shame. "Where can't you buy crabs in this town? And am I usually shorter than what you eat?"

The big fat boy looked like eleven or twelve years old. The flesh on his face was so sturdy that he could barely see his eyes. Because of the pain in his ears, he cried so hard that his face was covered with tears and snot.

Lin Xiaodong sat further away in disgust: "Which child is this?"

"It's the dog," the housekeeper sighed, "I'm really sorry, miss, I was busy taking care of the master's affairs this afternoon, and his mother went to the town to go to the market again. Chef, eat all the crabs you kept in the tank."

"Eat it all?" Lin Xiaodong didn't have time to feel sorry for his crab, he glanced at the little fat man's height, his eyebrows were almost knotted, "Are you kidding me? This kid is not as tall as the stove. , Besides, with so many people in the back kitchen, how did he secretly make a fire?"

The big fat boy cried and said, "I, I fished out the crab, threw it into the wine jar in the cellar to drown, and ate it straight away."

Lin Xiaodong: "..."

This is really naughty.

"Aren't you afraid of eating parasites?" he asked incredulously. "Even drunk crabs have to be dealt with. Where can you fish them out and eat them directly in wine? It's no different from eating them raw."

The big fat boy said while sobbing: "But we all eat like this at home."

"Niezi! How dare you talk back!"

Seeing that the housekeeper raised his hand and peeked at himself, his bluff looked fake, Lin Xiaodong sighed and waved his hand in a rather dull manner: "Forget it, it's just a few taels of crabs, eat as much as you want. Well. But I still recommend you to go to town and buy some black plum pills to make a decoction for him to take, otherwise he might get parasitic diseases."

"Don't worry, this kid is very skinny, don't worry about him." Seeing that he didn't pursue it, the butler immediately returned to his previous look of nodding and flattering. And seeing that he, a father, doesn't care about his son, Lin Xiaodong is even more lazy.

As the saying goes, good words are hard to persuade a damned ghost, but when the day comes, it will be nice to have this greedy kid.

After eating, there is no internet or TV in this world. Lin Xiaodong originally planned to go to bed early and let the system play a movie for him, but Gu Xingzhai came over again.

"How are you thinking?" He waved his hand and asked the servant to clear the table, and asked Lin Xiaodong in a deep voice.

"What are you thinking about?" Lin Xiaodong wondered.

Gu Xingzhai's mouth twitched: "I'm talking about the dance partner."

"Oh, that's what you said," Lin Xiaodong pretended to be suddenly enlightened and deliberately said, "But the invitation from Master Huang didn't say that I should bring my dance partner there."