104

Chapter 104 The Son of the Fallen Evil God

"I...my god?"

The blond Holy Son raised his head, his voice trembling, showing an expression of disbelief mixed with excitement.

His hands grabbed onto the robe of the God of Light subconsciously, but realized that it seemed a bit overstepping, so he shrank back suddenly, letting the God of Light put his arms around his waist, straightening his waist, not daring to move at all.

"Don't be so nervous, my child." The God of Light stroked his long hair gently, as if he couldn't put it down, letting the silky silky hair slip away from his fingertips. The Holy Son suddenly tensed up-he had not forgotten that this long hair was the masterpiece of the evil god.

"You..." he said sternly, and lowered his head in shame, "My God, I am guilty."

The God of Light moved.

"Do you have anything to confess to me?" His tone was calm, just listening to it can bring people a kind of peace of mind, but this made the blond young man in his arms even more uneasy. He twisted his body slightly and whispered, "I... I made a deal with the evil god."

"You mean, ask him if he can see me?" The God of Light said clearly, "That's not a deal, child, you didn't pay anything, and he didn't ask you for anything."

"Yes, but that is the evil god after all..."

The voice of the Holy Son gradually fell, pure as he was, and it seemed that he could not forgive himself for such a transgressive behavior.

Seeing this, the God of Light laughed lowly, because the distance was too close, the magnetic voice almost shook the eardrum of the Holy Son, bringing an indescribable numbness.

"Look at me, boy."

The blond youth turned around obediently, only to see a vague white cloud under the hood.

"...My God, do you have any instructions?" he asked suspiciously.

The God of Light didn't answer him immediately, but only gently stroked the Son's face with his hands. Unlike the attitude of resistance and disgust towards the evil god, when facing the god of light, the holy son was as obedient as a lop-eared rabbit, and his obedient, obedient, give-and-seek look made the god's heart itch.

But at the same time, a trace of anger appeared in his heart.

Even though they are both gods, why is the Son of God so docile to the God of Light?

The evil god, disguised as the god of light, decided that he would punish this disobedient little lamb.

"My child," in the eyes of the blond young man, it was the God of Light who held him in his arms again, his voice was as gentle as always, "Take off your clothes, I want to check your body. The evil god is full of tricks. , I don't want him to leave any traces on you."

The blond Holy Son froze slightly, but in the face of the supreme faith, he didn't think too much, so he nodded docilely and agreed: "Yes, my God, I'll change clothes now."

"No need," Bright Shinto said, "It's right here."

"..."

"Don't think too much, child." His voice was calm, and he didn't seem to feel the embarrassment of the Son at all, "Human beings are my creation, and the flesh/body is nothing but appearance, and it makes no difference to me. Your beliefs It's not pure enough."

"I'm sorry, my god." The Son bowed his head in shame, "I was stunned."

After speaking, he stretched out his hand and unbuttoned his buttons one by one.