62

Chapter 62 The Wife Disguised as a Woman

The day soon came to the dance party.

In the evening, Lin Xiaodong changed into a Chinese red cheongsam suitable for dancing with the skill of [One-Click Dressing]. He matched it with a pair of stiletto red high heels. The style was very trendy. The cheongsam was also decorated with lace trim and pearl buttons. It stands to reason that normal men should be very embarrassed to wear this kind of clothes, but maybe he is used to the women's clothes these days.

System: "As we all know, there are only zero and countless times in women's clothing."

Lin Xiaodong responded quickly: "Zero? I don't want zero, I want one."

system:"............"

No help, take it away.

But out of a systematic professional ethics, he still reminded Lin Xiaodong: "Don't forget to complete the task, the place you go to the free clinic is too biased, you can't meet the key characters of the plot, but you can't get their good person card. ."

"Know."

Lin Xiaodong had a hunch that this dance would definitely not be as peaceful as Gu Xingzhai expected.

"Miss, the car is ready and parked at the door."

Hearing the voice of the housekeeper at the door, Lin Xiaodong responded, got up and walked out of the door.

An old-fashioned dark green jeep was parked at the entrance of Gu's residence, and there were curtains on the back seat to cover it. Gu Xi closed his eyes and leaned on the back of the seat, still wearing his long-lasting dark-colored long coat.

Hearing the figure opening the door, he opened his eyes and turned his head to look, but when he saw Lin Xiaodong's outfit today, a surprise flashed in his eyes.

After all, young people are men disguised as women, and their actual height is a lot higher than the average height of women in this era. Coupled with the blessing of high heels, they appear tall and slender. The soft and rich red lips were slightly raised, which made his skin more and more white and delicate, and the tear mole under the right eye was the finishing touch. Although it didn't have the delicate and lovely feeling of petite, it was a little more radiant. Queen temperament.

Gu Xingzhai stared at him for a few seconds, then suddenly waved his hand and called for a servant to come over, bowing his head and instructing him a few words. Lin Xiaodong thought he had forgotten something, but a few minutes later, the servant carefully trotted over with a red velvet box and handed it to him.

"what is this?"

Lin Xiaodong opened it curiously, and found that there was a pale gold pearl necklace with a round and full color, and at the bottom was a dark green emerald, which was the size of an egg, and it was very valuable at a glance.

He looked up at Gu Xingzhai, the man passed him and picked up the necklace from the box, carefully tying it around Lin Xiaodong's neck.

"This is what my mother left behind," he whispered. "Don't think about it, I just think you need a piece of jewelry that can last."

But Lin Xiaodong didn't show any offended expression, just smiled and said thank you, then yawned and rested his head against the window.

Gu Xingzhai sat back in his original position and looked at the silhouette reflected on the car window. After a while, he closed his eyes and rested.

As for what he was thinking in his heart, only men in this world knew.

*

For tonight's dance, Mr. Huang specially dressed up.