"What"

"Do you think you can move your pig plush to the side? Please?"

"Eren Mr.Pig is not like Ted, he's okay" Mikasa responded.

"Okay..."he whispered and closed his eyes.

She sighed and pulled the blanket closer to them and shut her eyes again, but then she opened her eyes.

"He might tell me too" Mikasa spoke.

"That's what I'm saying!" Eren said in fear.

"Well, there's only one solution to this"

-------------------------

Levi moved as he turned to face Norie and wrapped an arm around her waist, though his hand ended up smacking a small forehead making him jump up at who else was in the bed

"Oi! What the hell?!"

Everyone flinched up in their sleep as Norie quickly turned on the light while Mikasa and Eren sat up as they laid in between them.

"Ow! Dad you slapped my forehead!" Eren said as he held it.

"You brats" Levi mumbled as he relaxed himself and rubbed his face.

"My loves what are you doing here? When did you get here?" Norie questions in worry.

"We just got scared" Mikasa responded.

"Just please let us stay here! Please!" Eren said.

The couple sighed and Levi says "don't take to much of the blanket"

"Thank you!" The kids responded and laid back down.

"Go to sleep my babies, you have school tomorrow" Norie said and kissed their heads.

--------------------------------

Eren snored loudly as he and Norie were in the same sprawled out position as Mikasa laid on her side like Levi.

------------------------

"Eren"

The 15 year old snored as he tried shoving the person who was trying to wake him up away and wrapped himself in the blanket again.

"Eren wake up"Mikasa spoke again and shook his shoulder.

He groaned and said "go away!"

"If I did then you'll be more late than me, it's 7:47"

Eren quickly sat up and yelled.

"No! No it's not!"

The 14 year old girl pointed to the clock on his desk, he looked and he yelled again. Eren fell out of bed as he grabbed his outfit and shoes.

"Hurry up, mom and dad left 10 minutes ago and I told them you were in the bathroom getting ready, so you're welcome for saving you"Mikasa says and walked out of his room.

Eren took off his pajamas and slipped into his jeans and shirt, he quickly grabbed a pair of socks and put his shoes on. He ran to the bathroom and grabbed his toothbrush, he put the toothpaste on and brushed his teeth while trying to tame his bed hair.