"Aren't you with them?" Lin Xiaodong raised his chin and gestured to the circle of children around Lyn Qi, "There are so many people, so much power, there are more than one teacher."

"So we need to discuss tactics. I heard the teachers talking just now. If they catch us, they will also be rewarded. But unlike us, their rewards are all in kind and cannot be divided, so even if they are dispatched together, They won't cooperate sincerely either." Lin Shun pushed on his glasses and analyzed with a military demeanor, "We can lure them away and defeat them one by one.

Lin Xiaodong looked at her in amazement. The little girl seemed to have just entered the first year of junior high this year, and she was one year younger than Lynch.

"Let's talk as we walk," he said, agreeing to the request for cooperation.

On the other hand, after the start of the game was announced, Ye Shiyuan came to Lin Pei's bedroom on the second floor.

The black-haired man sat in his heavy wheelchair as always, but he was not in a daze as usual, or forcibly endured because of the pain. In fact, Lin Pei showed a rare calm today.

He was holding a tablet in his hand and was observing the monitoring of the entire castle. Although the sixteen children had already started to move, the man's eyes were always fixed on the middle of the Jiugongge -- Lin Xiaodong and Lin Shun were standing side by side. A picture of walking through the hallway.

The boy and the girl who was slightly shorter than him were walking on the sunny corridor. The smiles on their faces were so real and bright. The beautiful and harmonious scene made everyone smile knowingly.

However, Lin Pei pursed his lips tightly, and for some reason, his eyes showed a gloomy gloom.

Ye Shiyuan didn't notice Lin Pei's strangeness, and he was glad that Lin Pei finally paid attention to the growth of those children today.

In the eyes of men, this is a good sign, no matter whether Lin Pei can stand up again, at least, the head of the Lin family cannot always live in this isolated castle.

"It's good to be young," he sighed while watching Lin Shun and Lin Xiaodong discussing seriously together in the surveillance camera, "Lin Shun, this girl is indeed the smartest, emotionally intelligent girl I've seen in so many years. It's also the highest. I'm not surprised that she can find Lin Xiaodong's strengths."

Lin Pei raised his head expressionlessly and stared at him coldly.

"You are also a teacher, what are you doing here?"

"What?" Ye Shiyuan was dumbfounded, "But I'm not..."

Under the man's icy gaze, within a few seconds, he retreated, asked the supervisor for a sign, and went downstairs to hunt ghosts.

The door of the room was closed again, and the bright sunlight and fresh air were blocked by the thick dark red curtains. In the dark room, Lin Pei was alone, silently sitting in the wheelchair, only the tablet in his hand was still there. Bright blue light.

He was in a daze for a while, he didn't know what he was thinking, and he felt like he didn't think about anything.

When Lin Pei came back to his senses, Lin Xiaodong had long since disappeared from the surveillance.

He suddenly felt bored.

Putting the tablet aside, Lin Pei pushed the wheelchair and was about to go to bed for a while when suddenly, a weak voice came from the door of the room: "Hello, is there anyone?"

He turned his head abruptly, but saw a familiar eye sticking out from the crack of the door.

"you......"

Seeing Lin Pei's seemingly serious but blank face, Lin Xiaodong immediately pushed open the door and slipped into the room, patting his chest and taking a deep breath.

"That's great, you're in the room," he complained. "Who put Mr. Ye down? It's terrible. Using anti-reconnaissance and professional criminal investigation knowledge to play ghost hunting with a group of junior high school students, this can be fun. ?"

The culprit, Lin Pei: "..."

He coughed and changed the subject calmly: "What are you doing in my room? Who allowed you to go up to the second floor?"

"No way, Teacher Ye is too scary." Lin Xiaodong shrugged, "And I did my best, the hero saved the beauty and died. By the way, your bed is so big, can you lend me a bed?"

The young man looked at Lin Pei eagerly, he was almost sleepy.

Lin Pei wanted to mock him for not having a good rest last night, but seeing the bloodshot eyes in Lin Xiaodong's eyes, he finally swallowed the words that came to his lips.

"You can sleep on the sofa, but not on the bed." He said coldly.

"I still think I'm dirty..." Lin Xiaodong muttered, turned around, and fell on the sofa next to him. The moment his head touched the pillow, he closed his eyes and fell asleep.

After being quiet for a while, he found that he was indeed asleep, and then Lin Pei slowly pushed the wheelchair and came to the sofa.

He looked condescendingly at the peaceful sleeping face of the young man, his eyes started from the smooth forehead and went down inch by inch, almost greedily across the quivering eyelashes, the young and tight neck, and the fair and slender legs ...

"I'm asleep, not dead." Lin Xiaodong suddenly opened his eyes and looked at him helplessly, "What are you doing? Keep staring at me."

At the moment when he looked into the clear eyes of the young man, Lin Pei's heart beat was wrong.

"I am the head of the Lin family, you are from the Lin family and live in my castle," but the man never showed weakness easily, so he just glanced at him and said lightly, "I look at my property, what's wrong? ?"

"Stop, when did I become your property?" Lin Xiaodong's eyes widened, "You are sophistry!"

"yes?"

Lin Pei twitched the corners of his mouth.

He clicked on the contact column on the tablet and found Ye Shiyuan's number. Just as he clicked it, Lin Xiaodong, who stood up, grabbed his wrist and said, "Don't!"

But the feeling of being too cold to start made him stunned. Lin Xiaodong looked at Lin Pei, who had suddenly changed color, and asked stupidly, "Why are your hands so cold?"

"open!"

Lin Pei jerked him away. The man took a deep breath, feeling that the fiery temperature of Lin Xiaodong's palm almost scalded him.

Lin Xiaodong sat up straight, looked around as if he had just realized it, and frowned immediately: "Are you living in a haunted house? It's gloomy, and the curtains are drawn without the lights on during the day, no wonder It's so cold, it's going to get moldy if you don't get in the sun."

He stood up and walked to the window, so fast that Lin Pei didn't even have time to stop him.

Hearing the sound of "Wow-", with Lin Xiaodong's movement of opening the curtains, the dazzling light that suddenly lit up made Lin Pei unconsciously narrow his eyes.

He frowned and put his hand over his forehead.

It was as if the sun from the whole world rushed into the room, with tiny golden dust floating in the air. The high-spirited teenager turned his back to the window, thrusting his waist and showing him a bright smile.

"Look, isn't this much better?"