Medical Wing

Archer insisted on taking me to the medical wing. I had refused but all he had done was rolled his eyes, looked at me wickedly, turned around and trap me against the wall with his back. Then with some weird and way to intimate maneuver with his hips, I was forced onto his back in a piggy-back style.

Thank god he couldn't see my face. I was positive that I would have resembled a tomato. But for some reason, I felt like he knew.

I buried my face into the part between his shoulder and his neck and breathed him in.

I could get use to this.

I could get used to having a knight in shining armor.

We reached the Medical wing in record time and he carefully swung me over onto one of the beds. The room was full of beeping and empty beds and the sounds of machines thrumming and buzzing as they worked their buts off for people who weren't even there.

"Does no one get hurt?" I asked Archer, who was watching me silently as I took in the room.

Archer looked uncomfortable at my question but answered anyway, "No on really has injuries that are survivable."

"Oh," I frowned.

"Yeah, Oh," Archer said looking down.

I did my best to plaster on a smile and put on a chirpy voice, "Well thank you for forcefully taking me on a piggyback to the medical wing even though I'm sure I don't need it."

Archer grinned back at me, "My pleasure, your highness."

I laughed back at him, "I could get use to this. I should faint more often, shouldn't I?"

Archer smiled, "I hope not. If you keep getting injured I'm going to have teach you how to defend yourself. Actually, I am."

I raised my eyebrows, "Alright, but I assure you, you won't get far."

The nurse came a few moments later and Archer set himself down on a seat next to my bed.

He stayed there for a couple of hours just watching over me until a loud beeping sound filled the air.

The Nurse, a white haired 20 year old woman walked in and pointed at Archer.

"You need to leave," She said gruffly.

Archer stood up from his chair and stared at the nurse, "I prefer not to leave Willa by her se-"

"Leave. Now," the nurse said. Her voice was heavily accented. "I'll take care of the girl. You must head back to your room for rest."

Archer looked uneasy.

I gave him a reassuring look, "It's alright, Archer. I'll be fine. "

Archer nodded reluctantly but turned to the nurse anyway, "Alright, but you have to tell me if anything goes wrong. I'll come as quick as I can."

The nurse nodded quickly and Archer sighed. He came to my bed, looked sadly into my eyes, took my hand and kissed it, and then placed it back down.

"I'll be back in the morning, I promise. Get better, Willa, alright?" He said.

I nodded and gave him a smile. "Get some rest Archer," I replied.

I guess that's when he left.

He turned the lights off on the way out.

Ten minutes passed.

I guess that's when they thought it was the best time to kidnap me.