|Chapter 1|

•3rd POV•
Itadori was in his last period of the day, the second that bell rings, everyone can enjoy an entire two weeks off school. Yuji was just staring intently at the clock on the wall, waiting for the hour hand to strike 2. After waiting a good 5 minutes, the bell finally rung and everybody walked out the classroom.

"Ah, Spring Break! One of my favorite things about school." Said Nobara.

Itadori laughs a little, "Is it cuz you're staying away from school for a few weeks?" He questioned.

"Yes. Yes it is." Said Kugisaki, Yuji chuckles.
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Itadori was taking a shortcut to get home, because if he were to take the long way, Yuji would've been walking a full on 25 minutes just to get home. Yuji was walking through an alleyway, when he heard a meow, he turns around to see an open cardboard box, 'How come I didn't notice that before?' Itadori questioned himself. Itadori went over to the medium sized box and he saw a bunch of cats inside.

"Aww! Who on earth would leave a bunch of cute cats out here?" Itadori asked.

He rubs his hand on the while cats hand (Y'all already know who that is). "You guys are adorable! I'm taking you guys home with me!"

Said Itadori he picks up the boys and walks through the alleyway.
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
The pink haired boy reaches home, he places the box down on the porch, takes out his keys, unlocks the door, opens it, pick us said box and walks inside the house, closing the door with his foot. "There are a lot of you guys. And you're all probably guys." Said Itadori, "First, you guys need a bath!" Yuji added, he picks up the cats in one swoop and goes upstairs to the bathroom.
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
After what felt like forever, Itadori was finished watching the cats.

"That took longer than expected. Let's get you cuties some food." Said Itadori, a small smile was on his face.
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
I'm stopping here. Yes, in case you have not read the description, this is another Itadori Harem story.

People in the Harem:

Fushiguro Megumi

Gojo Satoru (aged down to 19)

Toji Fushiguro (aged down to 18. And Megumi's brother AU)

Nanami Kento (aged down)

Geto Suguru (aged down)

Aoi Todo (I hc him as a raging bisexual)

Ryomen Sukuna (he's hot ok?)

Am I forgetting anybody? Cuz, if I am, let me know!

Buh Bye!