I scowled at his reference to the company as mine, "Why don't you think he just did it out of responsibility as a father?"

"If it is the case he could have given you any of the properties but not half stake to you!! Your brothers are already shareholders in that company. He could have just transferred those to them but no!" He sort of screamed.

I have no energy to argue with him right now. Whatever it is, I want to be done with it, "What do you want me to do?"

"Talk to your father's aids. Try if you can find out the reason for giving you the claim."

_____

Mr. White and I sat face to face in my old man's study room. I never wanted to step in this room again after that day but see my fate! How it has turned.

Mr. White is my old man's close friend and a partner too. I knew him from my childhood. I even met him sometimes. He became a bit thinner than I have known. His hair turned grey a bit. Wrinkles are visible at the corner of his eyes. He sat there on the couch dressed in his casuals. A normal t shirt and track pants. 

As per the information so far I collected, my old man was a majority shareholder with 71% shares and remaining 29% shares are of Mr. White. When Mark and Matthew joined the company, my old man sacrificed 20% of his shares to them and still stood as a majority shareholder with 51% of shares.

Now comes the biggest question of the century.

Why has he even transferred all of his shares to me? I don't know. What is the reason behind that? I don't know. Now do I want to know? No. Then why am I doing this? I don't know.

Yes, for Seb. He doesn't want me to give up easily. Not at least without knowing the reason.

"Your father will be happy that finally you are here." Mr. White finally broke the silence.

I sighed.

"Your father always dreamed of bringing you into company."

I clenched my jaw trying to control myself. Why the hell am I dealing with all these? I don't want to encounter all these in my life again. That's the reason why I left in the first place.

"But what about Mark and Matthew? They are the ones who are taking care of business. Why me? I don't have any interest in handling it."

Mr. White sighed, "Michael, whether you accept it or not, you are his son. First born. You have every right to take over his money but he knows that you won't accept anything from him. Coming to the company, he started it when he came to know that your mother was pregnant with you. For all these years he sacrificed himself completely to it. His dream is to see you in his chair."

Closing my eyes, I took deep breaths. Blaming dead people isn't right. I kept on repeating Sanju's words. That's the only reason why I'm tolerating all these.

But I can't take these shares. It's too much. I know nothing about the company. I seriously have never gone there.

Once I left my old man I know that I'm not going to come here again. So I never even cared about it. Then how can I even take these now just because he discarded his shares onto me. It will be a huge injustice to Mark and Matthew.

Whatever might be his sorry ass reasons for transferring those shares to me, he can keep those reasons with him. I don't care.

"How come I can take the company now?? I can't do injustice to my brother's."

The old man laughed, "It's so good to hear you all referring to yourselves as brothers."

I closed my eyes. Did I just call them brothers?