-» Can You Feel the Love Tonight?

(for the best experience click the song above and listen while reading. headphones are recommended too. enjoy!)

CAROLINE'S POV

So, the City Hall

So, the City Hall. I had no idea what's the plan, but I blindly lead them there. I stop by the clothing shop. The only one who stays is Sarah. "What are these?" She asks. "These dress are so familiar to the ones Jennifer Conelly wore in Labyrinth."

Most beautiful dress ever, they would be so wonderful to own. Too bad I was broke. Or spent all my money on movie stuff. "Imagine Winifred's expression if she saw you in these!" Sarah chuckles and lays her head on my shoulder.

I turn. "Excuse me?" She laughs. "Stop this, silly! You like her, stop playing." I gasp but quickly react. "I don't like her." She rolls eyes. "Tell this to Mary, she sees only food, but I see it all." Can she leave me alone? No.

I wanted skip this conversation so much, but I had no idea how to. "Well, whatever." I say after all. "She won't, because the shop is closed and even if it was open the dress are much more than I can afford." She smiles over the shop. "Don't tell it to Winnie." Before I can ask, she points with a finger on the dress and then at me. PUF!

"Holy shit!" I was wearing the dress. I was wearing the gorgeous gown right now! "How the hell did you do that?" I ask, checking these. "I can't do as much as Winifred, but I learned some. To impress boys." She giggles, proud of her work.

Although she scared me at first, I couldn't help but give her quick hug. This was such a beautiful thing from her. My opinion on her and propably on all witches changed tonight. "I never was into dresses and being the lady type, because I was sure it wouldn't suit me or I couldn't afford it." I smile softly. "But now with these. You are like some Godmother from Cinderella, do you know that?"

She doesn't understand but laughs. "I just want to see Winifred's reaction." I'm little nervous but join her laugh. "SARAH! CAROLINE!" Winifred is calling. I want to start running, but Sarah stops me and points at me again. The dress disappear and I'm again wearing my recent outfit. "When the right time comes it will appear again." She whispers, only for me to know and starts running. I roll my eyes with smile, running as well.

"What were you doing there?" Winifred asks, sorta angry. "Nothing much, just taking a breath, the City Hall is that building over there. The largest." I inform. "Marvelous. Before me!" She orders so I can continue the lead.

The party was doing it hard. My parents were there as well. We got inside and I nearly got anxiety from how many people there were. "All parents are here?" Winifred asks. "Propably yes, it's the only adult party in the whole year without teenagers and children. I bet they are all here." I respond. She nods and studies the area.

"And now a song for all monsters and ghouls falling in love!" The singer says.

The lights turn in red and pink and everyone searches for a partner. I'm surprised when I notice Sarah flirting with some guy dressed as mummy. No surprise was seeing Mary at the snack table. "Caroline." I look over and see Winifred staring at me with widen eyes. I don't know what's going on until I realize I'm again wearing the gorgeous white gown. The silence and stare of hers are again little awkward, but I don't mind.