-» Sisters & Who's Katharina?

CAROLINE'S POV

"Who are these? Witchhunters?" I smile and take the poster down

"Who are these? Witchhunters?" I smile and take the poster down. "No, these are Goodfellas, it's a mafia movie from Martin Scorsese."

Winifred looks unpleasent as she doesn't understand a word. "Nevermind. You know, to me, movies are like spells to you. They help me be who I want to be. The best myself." Winifred checks the poster again. "So you cast spells through these..movies?"

"I wish." She continues studying my room. "And who's that?" I smile. "That's Glenn Close. My favourite." I own both Fatal Attraction and Dangerous Liainsons posters, I was proud of these. She was amazing in both movies. Still, Academy couldn't notice her quality as I did. "She's beautiful, isn't she?" Winifred shruggs. "I'm not into blondes. My youngest sister is blonde and she's completely dumb."

Kinda rude. "Well, we don't pick our siblings, but they are one blood after all. We have to respect them. Or we end up like in Godfather. I know it was you, Fredo." She stares me at me with widen eyes. My impression of Michael Corleone propably wasn't it. "That brought you little respect." I little laugh out. "Well, thank you."

"You know what? Maybe we could watch some movie together, I have many VHS's." Winifred is confused, but agrees. "Sounds interesting, but I need to find my book first. And my sisters!"

True. "I wish I could help you, but unfortunately I don't know where you can find them." Winifred commands me. "First lead me outside." I do as she says and when we're outside, she steps closer and points her finger which causes for me to have a sparkling green bracelet on my wrist. "What's that?" She smirks. "A gift, a gift which will make you stay."

I raise my eyebrows. "Stay?" Winifred rolls eyes. "Do you think I'll go by myself, until I'll get my book and reunite with my sisters you'll be my company." I immediately refuse. "No, I can't. I must stay here or you'll get in trouble for kidnapping me!"

Winifred laughs out about it, but then turns serious. "When I get my book I can repay it to you." I'm unsure. "Repay? But why?" We stare at each other. "I don't know, it's maybe the chaotic sparkle in your eyes." Strange compliment, but accepted. "I don't have a true wish. Maybe just something little. You say you can make any wish come true?"

She nods. "I want to know who I am." Silence. "What?" I myself don't know.

"It's just-I simply need some sign or anything what will help me to know which path to choose. I hate this town, I want go back to California or somewhere else and start my adulthood the way I want. And maybe meet someone who would join me on this crazy rollercoaster called life. By my side. Like my partner. Damn, what am I saying? This doesn't make any sense."

Winifred checks me and kind of sighs. Does she actually relate? "I see. Well, I can try to make it come true. Try to help it." I can't believe this was the same devilish witch, I heard stories about. Yes, she might have been tough and strict, but that was it. "You will? But..but why?" She stares at me. For a moment, I could swear there was a bright of care in her eyes, but she made it disappear.

"Because you'll help me find my book! I don't do anything for free, if you don't find it, then nothing happens! Understand?!"

I accept. "Good girl. Now keep on leading me!" I'm not sure where to, but I do. We need move from here first. I check the schedule of bus stop, but it's empty. "Damn, all because of the Halloween!" Suddenly, I notice Winifred studying an old broomstick in garage. "Quiet staring at me. Come on." I immediately refuse. "Broom?! Hell no. No, no, I'm not falling for that." Winifred frowns. "Move! Now!"

I step back, but the witch instantly raise arm and by simple spell make me move in return. "I'm not flying on that broom, can't you understand that?!" Hopeless. "I said if I wanted kill you I'd do it, now jump on that broom before I change my mind."

My phobia of witchcraft is shaking. "Fine." I sit behind Winifred. "Can I?" I ask. She doesn't understand at first but then nods. I'd swear I couldn't dedicate if it was nervousness or shyness. So I carefully pull to hold her around her waist. Like I'm being this close just to make sure I won't fall, right?

"Prepared?" Yeah. "We fly!" Winifred calls out and the broomstick lifts us in the air. I scream with closed eyes, but I slowly realize it's not that bad. "Oh my God. I am flying! I am flying!" Winifred can't resist but smile about sudden excitment of mine. "This is awesome!" Winifred nods. "Of course it is. Now hold tight." I do and the broomstick turns to massive speed.

"WINNIE!" Winifred makes the broom stop to recognize her sisters down on the ground. "Sistahs? SISTAHS?!" Winifred calls and immediately lands.

"Winnie! Winnie!" The two witches run to their eldest sister to greet her. I stay behind and with an unsure smile I watch the trio of witches. Were these women really what haunted me my entire life? Or you can't judge all witches to be the same?

"Oh my God, is that her?! Katharina??" The youngest blonde Sarah asks. She creeped me out little bit to be honest. "It must be her!" The middle sister Mary with black hair adds. She's more chill and cute looking. "Excuse me?" I ask in slight shock. "Who's Katharina?"

Winifred slaps both of the sisters. "Oh my God, why would you do that?!" I shout. "Because after 300 years they're still the same idiots! This is Caroline, the one who brought me back. Don't you dare eat her!"

The sisters check me from all angels, impressed. "Quiet staring at her! Where is my book?" Winifred breaks the silence. "They stolen it! We tried to catch them, but then we saw you!" Winifred winks in horror. "W-who STOLEN MY BOOK?!" Sarah replies with chuckle. "A boy, a brave virgin." Winifred slaps her once more. This is healthy family love. "After him! Now!" Winifred orders and with Mary they start run.

It's all so fast, so I stay back as I'm not sure if I should join them or not. "Katharina, I know it's you." I freak out as Sarah appears behind me and plays with my hair.

"What?! Who's Katharina?! That Mayor's daughter or what?! Who are you talking about?!" Sarah giggles. "Winnie's former girl, of course." I'm confused. "Ex? You mean Winifred's ex girlfriend?" I'm surprised. Winifred ever felt any affection? And in fact for a woman? Wasn't it illegal 300 years ago though? "You look exactly like her."

I'm fighting my thoughts. "But I'm not her. I'm no one. I help Winifred so in return she would help me to actually change from no one to someone." Sarah continues pinch my cheeks. She was so playful and childish, but I wasn't in urge to fall under her spell. "And you know more about that Katharina? Or..or why they didn't last?" I ask. "What can I tell ya. She was like you, completely by appearance, but she broke Winnie's heart. And I tell you she never get over it." Understable.

I stop walking as I desire to know more. "SARAH! CAROLINE!" Winifred is calling. "We're coming!" Sarah calls back. "I guess I have to be running as well." I mumble and follow them.

author's note:
hi! it's a time for my wife Sarah Sanderson. she's been always my favourite, i adore her, she's just so babie and chaotic. one day i will make story for her and me, but this book is for Caroline and Winifred. maybe in a sequel. i'm rushing things, who knows if this story will ever get to an end lmao. i hope you all like my story so far and please vote because it helps. bye and enjoy!!✨