89 - Where is She

89 - Where is She

"Hoy!"

"Shit! Are you out of your mind?!"

"Masakit pa?"

"'Wag kang gumalaw, ilang oras ko 'tong pinag-aralan."

"Where the hell is your bandage?"

"Hoy, I just wanted to give you a hug dahil mukhang kailangan mo."

"Masakit pa? Nasaktan 'to kanina, nakita ko."

"I read somewhere that massage helps in healing. But I'm not sure if I'm doing it right, so tell me if it hurts."

"I-I... Lucas, I'm sorry... I'm sorry, I don't know what to do—"

"Win that fucking game, Gomez."

"That's... You sounded cool."

"You wish. I choose you."

"Maybe, because I let you."

"I'll just stay here. I'm not gonna wait but I'll be right where you left me when you come back. I don't know what we have, but I want it."

"You were there when I needed you. I can fight with you too, you know."

"If they don't try to understand things the way I do, why do they expect me to be mad at you as much as they do? I mean, it's okay to me if they don't want to have a partner with the same personality as you. But why is it not okay to them if you are exactly what I want?"

"Tangina mo naman. Nagra-rant ako, kinikilig ka."

"You really know me, Gomez."

"You always know what's really going on. Thank you."

"Nothing... boyfriend."

"You're not friends with a witch or something? I'm just asking because you already know me more than I know myself now."

"Opo. Kumpleto na."

"At you? Never."

"I like you too, but I don't get jealous over Pia. It's because I know who you like. You know who I like, right?"

"Kakaangkin ko lang sa'yo."

"Assurance. That you don't have to compete with anyone because you're the one I like."

"I like everything when I'm with you."

"Babe."

"Sure ako sa 'yo."

"I wanna be your girlfriend."

"Get down, sir, I'm gonna introduce you to my parents."

"I just realized it when we were in Scitus Cafe last Friday. It's you, because it's you that I chose. There are no other factors considered. No one compares, because it's only you that I chose."

"Ladies and gentlemen, Lucas Gomez knows what's going on as usual."

"I'm an open book because I've let you flip the cover."