Meeting Horror!!!

Okay wow I only have 4 chapters and the rest is random stuff. You guys deserve a chapter. I honestly wasn't expecting so many views already, and I also don't have enough characters introduced to do a special chapter yet!!! So you guys will sadly have to wait. More announcements at the end of the chapter! 

This is a very cool line 

First Person POV (Ink)

I decided to keep a list of all the aus, because I forgot which ones I made (The author forgot which ones she made, so she decided to make Ink do a list, and create all the aus on the list so now she doesn't have to worry about going through all the aus made. Yay!)

Aus:

Undertale

Dreamtale

Errortale

Dustale

Killertale

Horrortale

Swapfell

Underfell

Underswap

Outertale

Candytale

Epictale

X-tale

Birdtale

Vampiretale

Storyshift

Alphatale

Reapertale

Aftertale

Undernovela (is that the au Error likes to watch? I don't know if it's correct or not)

Oceantale

Musictale

Storyspin

I think that's a lot, but I want to at least make about 30 aus (please help me come up with more aus!!!! I want to get at least close to 30). I wonder how long I have been working... Eh whatever the time is I don't really care, for I am going to go make more friends!

After I told Scaly where I was going, Kevin wanted to come, which sucks now I will have to deal with his shirt balls (I censor all swear words with ridiculous stuff (if you haven't been able to tell already) If you get where this comes from, you are now one of my favorite people). At first, I wanted to say no, but then I got the look from Scaly. I didn't want her to scold me, so I agreed.

"Bawk?" (You gonna make a portal or nah?)

"Be patient Kevin, I have no idea where we are going to go first," I replied. I seriously did not want to deal with his shells. But too bad. I already let him come.

"Bawk bawk?" (What about Horrortale?) Kevin offered. Strange. He doesn't normally act like this.

I shook my head. This is not the time to daydream. I splatted some paint on the ground, creating a rainbow portal with a blood red glow to it. I looked at Kevin. Wait... He's a chicken... oh well this is a bigger revenge for that song.

"Bawk, bawk," (See ya later, sucker) Kevin said before giving me a salute with his wing and jumping into the portal.

I shrugged and jumped in, not before waving goodbye to Scaly. I wonder how it's going for Kevin on the other side of the portal?

"BAWK!? BAWK BAWK?!?!?" (INK!? WHY DIDN'T YOU WARN ME?!?!?)

I landed in the snow, and the first thing I saw was Horror hugging Kevin. Oh man the scene made me start laughing so hard that I collapsed on the ground. With the sound of laughter, Horror noticed me.