Chapter 68: Persuade Me

Start from the beginning

I look away from him and turn my head towards the rolled opened window, fanning myself with my hand.

Hopefully, I survive the day without fainting from how perfect this man is...

~ ~ ~

Silas and I get out of the car after he drove us to the middle of nowhere, most of the place covered by trees.

"Creepy," I narrow my eyes as Silas rolls his eyes, intertwining our hands as he leads us further into the forest-like place.

"Where are we going?" I raise a question, the sun shining bright in the sky as the warm breeze hurries past us.

"You'll see," He smirks, pressing a kiss against the side of my head as I sigh, the heat of the sun making me grow frustrated.

We walk further until I spot a cabin in the distance, my eyes squinting as I stare at Silas in confusion.

Right when I'm about to ask him something again, he cuts me off, "Don't ask me why we're here, amore. You'll see."

Shit, he really knows me well.

"Please, tell me you didn't buy this cabin just for today." I whine, not fully trusting him when it comes to surprises.

"Don't worry, I already owned this cabin for a while." He chuckles and I hum.

But right when I think that he's going to bring us to the cabin, he doesn't. Instead, he leads us right passed it, going even further into the forest-like area.

"Where are you leading us now?" I laugh and notice how he rolls his eyes with a smile on his face.

"Right here." He stops walking, a couple of bushes covering my vision as it seems like we have approached a dead end, even though I can hear water echoing throughout the forest.

"The only thing I see are bushes. Are you hallucinating too?" I mumble, my eyebrows pinching together as Silas chuckles.

"Push your way into the bushes." He tells me and I have the urge to call Mason for him, but then I remember that we're all the way in Italy.

I sigh as I give in, "Alright then..." I reach my hand out towards the many bushes covering the way.

I push them away, stepping into the bushes as it seems like it is indeed not a dead end.

My eyes widen as I walk through the bushes, my face scrunching up when I try not to get hit by them.

I gasp when I finally reach the other side of the bushes, seeing a waterfall pouring down huge black rocks, a cliff in front of us and a staircase next to it.

Silas appears beside me as I step a little closer to the water, seeing that you can either jump down or take the stairs.

"Oh, shit." I breathe and Silas chuckles.

"Take off your clothes, amore." He smirks and I almost forgot that we're wearing our swim clothes under our normal ones.

I gulp as I start undressing myself, slipping the skirt I'm wearing off my legs, and also pulling off the shirt I'm wearing.

Silas puts down the bag with our towels before he drags his shirt off his body and shit. His abs. Just everything about him is- beautiful.

He pulls off his pants, his swim trunk showing as we put our clothes on a rock behind us.

"You're not thinking about jumping, right?" I chuckle but my eyes widen when he doesn't answer and only gives me a knowing smirk.